Does anyone have any MD data discs to sell?

Ray J

Maybe you've upgraded and are stuck with a few extra data discs that you will never use. Let me know, I'm looking for 2 or 3 of them, depending on the price. I don't want to buy too many incase I ever upgrade to a new recorder.

I'm having a hard time finding the discs around here.

Ray J

Yo You can call me Ray, or Jay, or Hey:

Where you been hiding man?

You should call the 800 numbers at Musician's Friend, or Full Compass, or Sweetwater Sound.

Should be no problema to get a couple of data discs.

I just ordered the new Yamaha 2816 digital box with CDRW built in. However, I'm not quite ready to unplug my MD8. The learning curve you know.

I'd call Full Compass first as they always seem to have the best price when I call: 1-800-356-5844 ask for "Heather."

Or, online: www.fullcompass.com

SeeYa Ray J.

Green Hornet

:D :p

Hey GH, thanks for the info. I've tried a few places and found them to be out of stock. I'll try Musician's Friend and the others you've mentioned next.

I've read up a little on the 2816, it sounds like a good box, good luck with it. 16 tracks ought to open up a whole new world for you. Good luck with it.

Where have I been? Pretty busy with all kinds of stuff, including recording, I still check out this BBS a few times a week. Mostly lurking in the shadows.

Thanks again

Ray J

Back