Do I have a nice voice?

It's average. You should probably consider a genre where average is good enough, like rock/pop.

It's not great.......but great is rare. Maybe it could be one day if you get a good vocal coach and stick to it. I don't see anything in your voice that is not fixable.............so if you love singing.........go for it. I don't think it would be a waste of time for you.

It's not great.......but great is rare. Maybe it could be one day if you get a good vocal coach and stick to it. I don't see anything in your voice that is not fixable.............so if you love singing.........go for it. I don't think it would be a waste of time for you.

so it doesnt make your ears bleed? :D

No bleeding ears. Acapella is difficult, especially in the car. Find yourself a band to sing with, come back a year from now and ask again. You'll have a lot of fun between now and then and you won't care what our answers will be. ;)

No bleeding ears. Acapella is difficult, especially in the car. Find yourself a band to sing with, come back a year from now and ask again. You'll have a lot of fun between now and then and you won't care what our answers will be. ;)

Badda Bing!!! What ^^^^^^ Chili said. Go at it and enjoy every minute of it!!!

I echo what the others have said. You have a good ear, but the muscles are underdeveloped. If that's the sound you want to go for, then don't take lessons. But if you want to be a skilled singer, you'll need a good teacher.

I think that with lessons, you could be quite good at rock (and not the kind of rock that doesn't require good singing, but legit singing).

Need to work on training your ear, as well as support. Nothing a good vocal coach couldn't help you with.

Need to work on training your ear, as well as support. Nothing a good vocal coach couldn't help you with.

hows about the actual sound of my voice? :)

---------- Update ----------

I echo what the others have said. You have a good ear, but the muscles are underdeveloped. If that's the sound you want to go for, then don't take lessons. But if you want to be a skilled singer, you'll need a good teacher.

I think that with lessons, you could be quite good at rock (and not the kind of rock that doesn't require good singing, but legit singing).

aw thank you! this means so much :). yeah i gotta keep practicing!!

---------- Update ----------

Badda Bing!!! What ^^^^^^ Chili said. Go at it and enjoy every minute of it!!!

im trying to find a band! im not good enough yet though :\

Back