DAW Users With ADD

If the Packers beat the Cowboys, even with the boys $90mill running back, makes one wonder about overspending, though the Pack spends $167 mill on their career aged QB.

Cowboys have beaten the Packers 17 times, Packers beat the Cowboys 19 times.

(but in reality its 18 and 18 because Dez did catch the ball)

Cobb and Cooper for the Cowboys win if the over-hyped Dallas QB can have a good game.
Theres some monsters on the Cowboys D who would love to put Rodgers off the field for a trophy, but with all the wimp rules for QB's these days, its getting to be like Flag football. Maybe the NFL can make a new rule for Field Goal kickers and let them have a second try so their feelings dont get hurt too.

and why does my $149 Cloudlifter sound nearly as good as my $1000 preamp?

If the Packers beat the Cowboys, even with the boys $90mill running back, makes one wonder about overspending, though the Pack spends $167 mill on their career aged QB.

Cowboys have beaten the Packers 17 times, Packers beat the Cowboys 19 times.

(but in reality its 18 and 18 because Dez did catch the ball)

Cobb and Cooper for the Cowboys win if the over-hyped Dallas QB can have a good game.
Theres some monsters on the Cowboys D who would love to put Rodgers off the field for a trophy, but with all the wimp rules for QB's these days, its getting to be like Flag football. Maybe the NFL can make a new rule for Field Goal kickers and let them have a second try so their feelings dont get hurt too.

and why does my $149 Cloudlifter sound nearly as good as my $1000 preamp?

Rogers is great in Big D.

And i tol ya-it's all about the mic, the pre is only a small piece of the puzzle comparatively IMHO

Giants back to earth today. :(

Thankfully we got the Yankees though! Looking like a ‘Stros-Yankees match on the horizon. Gonna be awesome!

Vikings an Giants ... Vikings were on today. Giants just couldnt score, they had the ball time, right?

Packers and Cowboys... the place is full. Cowboys lost to Saints 2nd string QB last week....the $90mill back didnt earn his pay, so he's on the seat for ticker tape or tomatoes. QB Rodgers, always a threat but if he wants to run like a fullback he'll get injured.
Always a tough game, growing up in Midwest Packers and Bears were my fav team but 30yrs away Cowboys have grown on me as my team...
the old homeys here talk of the glory days of Staubaugh or even Don Meredith Bob Hayes...Bob Lilly...and Cotton Bowl stadiums....Bart Starr and Ray Nitschke the late 60's.

Did a fast jam recording this morning, funny with all the gear the dynamic mic into the interface with realtime plugins worked fine.
Recording in a closet, semi-vocal booth, skills waning from not playing enough expensive gear seems over the top.
Not complaining just stating observation.... Im averaging about 12hrs a month playing /recording. Its always fun but the product is pretty rough, hurried. "its all input" comes to mind.

I have to admit , Arizona kinda surprised me today, as did my Texans. Almost 500 yards of offense, 5 offensive TD's? Cray cray

Cowboys sucked....mediocre year for a lot of money. The fans who paid $650 for tickets are the real losers.

Thanks to the Packers for teasing and laughing at them, which woke them up the 4th quarter for at least worth watching.

Miracles do happen !

How many games do you think the skins will win this season?
My guess is 4 , 5 at most. Maybe only 2 or 3.
4-5 is optimistic imo.

You’ve got the Jets and Dolphins. Giants game is a toss up. So 2 looks to be about right to me.

Kind of agree that more than 2 or 3 would seem to be wishful thinking. I guess it depends on who ends up coaching!

I think that at least half the problem is Allen as the general manager.

Snyder used to be a big part of the problem but he has mellowed and meddles less now.

Allen is just Snyder's puppet, otherwise he would've been fired a long time ago. Not one coach under Snyder's tenure as owner has a winning record, that falls completely on the owner.

---------- Update ----------

4-5 is optimistic imo.

You’ve got the Jets and Dolphins. Giants game is a toss up. So 2 looks to be about right to me.

2 looks optimistic to me.

35-14 = 21

It is rare to ever cover a 30 point spread in the pros.

Some college teams I might risk that big a spread.
But the risk is bad weather, injury, playing the 2nd or even 3rd team for experience , yada yada.

The largest points spread since 1970 was in 2013 when the Denver Broncos were 26.5-point favorites against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Jaguars covered in a 35-19 loss.
It was kinda meant tongue-in-cheek, but the Giants actually played better than I expected. Hell it was a 7 point game still into the 4th quarter - even though they were outclassed most of the game.

But on the bright side - we got the ALCS starting tonight. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Cowboys and Jets.... its on CBS so I wont see this one as my antenna doesnt pull it in...and the cowboys and jets isnt worth moving the antenna to find it.
Jets are 0 Wins...so if the Cowboys beat them, Ive seen the little jumping up and down on the sidelines too many years as the Overpaid Stars, think they did some great thing in beating a last place team.

I'd like to see the overpaid lose money each game Loss...like CEO's losing pay for bad decisions and bad leadership...it will never happen of course.

IN the end the deal makers for the $90 mill Running Back wins.....the QB might have missed his sweet spot in asking for the highest pay in the NFL too after consistent mediocre shows. ....but the owner is Jerry Jones afterall, ..but they get paid a lot of cash! and the stadium is still full of $400 starter seats.....

Last edited:
Cowboys and Jets.... its on CBS so I wont see this one as my antenna doesnt pull it in...and the cowboys and jets isnt worth moving the antenna to find it.
Jets aren’t even worth changing the channel for... and that’s WITH a remote.

Not like when I was a kid and the closest thing my old man had to a remote was me. :eek: “Hey dumbass, go turn on the Jets game.”

a lot of blank faces around me with the horrific showing against the packers.
they were the first really good team to play and the stunned silence and low frozen effort of 3 quarters was a huge let down.

the Saints beat them with a second string QB...but the Packers were a known good team so it meant a lot to the "stacked " Cowboys. On paper they have it all...on the field they act like it was a meaningless waste of time keeping them from returning to their rock star life of mansions and luxury life and football was a scrimmage game? the Eagles will be coming up, another team that will test them in a full on way.

maybe lowering expectations to a possible division championship again, maybe thats as good as it gets?

it reminds me of an analogy of someone who has all the money, the best room, the best gear and the product, the recording sucks....a mystery?

Back