Cubase SX 3 and extras FREE just pay shipping

choctaw

Tribal Member
3 people have wanted this..but somehow it has not happened yet. So I am putting it back up.

Free Cubase SX 3 upgrade includes dongle along with getting started manual. I have the old version Cubase VST 5 disk if needed.
Plus all of the following:

3 Cubase books
Cubase SX Power 462 pages by Robert Guerin cost $29.95
Cubase Reference book 808 pages by mark Wherry cost $50.00
Cubase Mixing & Mastering 496 pages by Graig Anderton & Christian Deinhardy cost $40.00

3 Tutorial DVDs includes the complete collection 3 set Cubase SX 1,2, & 3 over 7 hours of instruction on Cubase SX 3. I paid over $100 for this set from ASKVideo interactive media.

Now here is the deal. I don’t do any recording anymore with this stuff. It has served me well and I know Cubase has many users. I have already sold my interface, mixer, microphones, snakes etc. Just thought I might help someone on this forum enjoy Cubase as a part of their music experience. I want to give some back into the music that has given me some great times during my life. All I would ask of someone who can use this stuff is you pay the freight. The weight of all this stuff is about 10 or 11 lbs. The books make up most of the weight, but they are full of information that without them there are things you would never learn.

Attachments

• cubase dvd_a.jpg
    cubase dvd_a.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • cubase.jpg
    cubase.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I wouldn't call this spam, he's giving it away. More importantly, he's not pirating software, he's giving the dongle away also. This is a good thing he's doing. It's very cool. :)

Awesome thing to do Choctaw, I would have loved to have this! Just a shame I'm in Australia, the shipping would be too expensive :[

Back