creamy milky compressor why

walters said:
The compressor really ROUNDS of the Edges of the waveform giving

it a creamy milking tone from the overtones

i like to OVER COMPRESS to make it very creamy

Over compressor really rounds and squeezes the waveform giving

more overtones into the waveform

what do you think northsiderap?

No, seriously walters... you should get yourself a lumatron compressor. they are probably the best product on the marked, and they come much cheaper than more expensive products... i'm not shitting you...
if you can't get *that* sound with a lumatron compressor, you shouldn't be making music...

"Quarts"= Level control,
"Cream"= Compression,
"Pasteurization"= High Frequency Expander,
"Spill"= (Attack.

The FX84 Milk Box is the healthiest way to add the thick creamy texture of a compressor/expander to your playing style, while still retaining a lean physique. The FX84 will smooth out the rough edges, but is transparent enough to still feel what you're playing.

The FX84 Milk Box is the healthiest way to add the thick creamy texture of a compressor/expander to your playing style, while still retaining a lean physique. The FX84 will smooth out the rough edges, but is transparent enough to still feel what you're playing

HEAVY COMPRESSION
To squeeze every last bit, and just plain milk your guitar for
everything it’s worth, use this setting.

You couldn't resist the temptation of my essay/jpeg prowess, could you? I thought I lost you walters. Maybe tomorrow.

walters said:
"Quarts"= Level control,
"Cream"= Compression,
"Spill"= (Attack.

The FX84 Milk Box is the healthiest way to add the thick creamy texture of a compressor/expander to your playing style, while still retaining a lean physique. The FX84 will smooth out the rough edges, but is transparent enough to still feel what you're playing.

The FX84 Milk Box is the healthiest way to add the thick creamy texture of a compressor/expander to your playing style, while still retaining a lean physique. The FX84 will smooth out the rough edges, but is transparent enough to still feel what you're playing

HEAVY COMPRESSION
To squeeze every last bit, and just plain milk your guitar for
everything it’s worth, use this setting.

Walters, good answer. Now you're thinking properly, my man.

Limit for this filetype is 64.0 KB. Your file is 351.6 KB.

my milkbox picture is to large to send it on here how do i show you
guys the milkbox pedal my file is 351.6kb i need it to be 64.kb
so i can show you guys the true creamy milkbox pedal

walters said:

You're gonna need to knock 287.6 kb off to post the pic walters. And I certainly hope that when you say creamy milkbox you don't mean your vagina.

walters said:

i though i already told you that the lumatron compressor beats the shit out of your milk machine... maybe lumatron is named something else in your country like other big brand names?
why are you wasting your time with the milk man when you can get a much better compressor from lumatron?

Walters,

I almost bought one of those units a few years ago.

That compression unit uses a "milk" theme to describe the variable settings for audio compression. Not all compressors describe them that way. You'll have to study up on compression in general, then see how settings such as attack, release, ratio, and gain makeup correspond to the Milkbox controls. Maybe it's already written up in the user manual.

DOD milkbox FX84 i think

"Quarts"= Level control,
"Cream"= Compression,
"Spill"= (Attack.

Whats a High Frequency Expander is this what gives that milky creamy
rounded edges to the waveform?

walters said:
DOD milkbox FX84 i think

"Quarts"= Level control,
"Cream"= Compression,
"Spill"= (Attack.

Whats a High Frequency Expander is this what gives that milky creamy
rounded edges to the waveform?

I don't know. The term "High Frequency Expander" probably means different things to different vendors. I doubt that it reshapes the original waveform but who knows? The model I looked at was a stomp box for use on stage rather than in an audio signal chain or recording or mixing. But if you like what it does, why ask why?

Yea i think it reshapes the edges of the waveform to give that
creamy milk effect thats why they called it a Milk box

Back