Console View help

Vigo

When i select a track in the Tracking Window and i push F3 it opens up the console on the corresponding track BUT i often find myself putting all my backvocals or guitars together and when i want to scroll around those i always have to close back the console go to the track i want and reopen the console selecting the new track...

SO
Is there a way to just open the console with the selected track riiiiight in the middle so we have couple of tracks on the left couple of tracks on the right that'd make this go soooo much faster for me since i do it all the time in my setup.

Thanks

When i select a track in the Tracking Window and i push F3 it opens up the console on the corresponding track BUT i often find myself putting all my backvocals or guitars together and when i want to scroll around those i always have to close back the console go to the track i want and reopen the console selecting the new track...

SO
Is there a way to just open the console with the selected track riiiiight in the middle so we have couple of tracks on the left couple of tracks on the right that'd make this go soooo much faster for me since i do it all the time in my setup.

Thanks

Use the track list to move tracks up and down in the list (and to see them or hide them) or click and hold and drag tracks in the track window. They will move position in the mixer window.

Use the track list to move tracks up and down in the list (and to see them or hide them) or click and hold and drag tracks in the track window. They will move position in the mixer window.

I know that already all my tracks are together both on mixer and tracking window but the problem is that i always switch between one-another and everytime the mixer resets the position of the track im highlighting to the right so i always have to scroll the mixer.

Say i go on my guitar 1 to edit it i push the console and wanna see guitar 2, i scroll.
I go back to my vocal 1 i push the console i gotta scroll again to see the other vocals.
over and over and over and over and over again for every piece of instruments

Can't the mixer open up with the highlighted tracks in the middle?

I do not see any way to just make your selected track show up in the middle of the mixer, but you can setup the mixer to show only certain channel visibility. And then save 2 more mixer displays.

With mixer open click on the top left icon. There you can either select 'visibility' or 'zones'.

You can open two other saved mixer setups via Devices>MixConsole2 or MixConsole3. Each of which can be saved to only show a set of tracks you desire.

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, then you need only to hover mouse over the scroll bar and move left/right with the wheel.

I hope any of that helped man.

I do not see any way to just make your selected track show up in the middle of the mixer, but you can setup the mixer to show only certain channel visibility. And then save 2 more mixer displays.

With mixer open click on the top left icon. There you can either select 'visibility' or 'zones'.

You can open two other saved mixer setups via Devices>MixConsole2 or MixConsole3. Each of which can be saved to only show a set of tracks you desire.

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, then you need only to hover mouse over the scroll bar and move left/right with the wheel.

I hope any of that helped man.

Thanks i'll just start using those other mixers then, you know if this option is available in cubase 8 thought?

Back