Comments on my latest track please

cool, very catchy. The vox track grew on me. Some of the guitar tones Id have done different. I like the envelope filter or wha stuff, whatever it is. Neil Schon lead guitar tone, late 70's journey, I love that stuff. Overall, 90 out of 100.

I like the tune, but it doesn't sound like something I would listen to again. I'll have to agree with others that the vocals are not what makes the track shine. Nice soloing at the end, though. IMO, I would rework the vocals with more emotion and change up the melody.

It's not a bad song though. I can tell a lot of work and thought went into it. Nice job.

Thom

An interesting forum-split about vocals.
That's why music is so damn beautiful.
It has so meny perspectives and angles.

sikter said:
An interesting forum-split about vocals.
That's why music is so damn beautiful.
It has so meny perspectives and angles.
Indeed! :D

That's why I post my stuff here. I am interested in the breadth of the response, no matter what comes. I've been playing and writing music for many years, so I don't rush to change my songs based upon the latest post. I am, however, looking for the one or two nuggets that I know are worth using. :cool:

Thanks again folks!

Chris

dirtythermos said:
Hey Chris, thought you would like to know your song was in my head ALL DAY yesterday. GET IT OUT!!! AHHHHH!

;)
Well, that's the nicest comment I've had on this thread yet! Thanks! :D

Back