Comfortable with what i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And very classy with your PM to me, saying "Go F**K yourself punk". Yes, I shared it, because I want others to know how wigged out you are right now.

I banned you for a week. You better have something nice to say when you come back.

Missing you already. :)

And very classy with your PM to me, saying "Go F**K yourself punk". Yes, I shared it, because I want others to know how wigged out you are right now.

I banned you for a week. You better have something nice to say when you come back.

Missing you already. :)

tumblr_lmka1dEGLv1qii6tmo1_400.gif

It really isn't funny man. I will go out of my way to help out members in any possible way I can. Hell, I have given free stuff to members who contribute. But in this case, it was just time for someone to take a breath.

It's fun sitting back in the early afternoon my time and watching somebody drinking last night!

Your smart ass remark about "you don't want what he smokes" that was un-called for:cursing::eatpopcorn:
Well, I guess you could describe it as "smart ass". To me that's the American equivalent of "humourous", which is what I was being. The 'Indian' in the Doc's picture looked ridiculously funny {so un~Indian that I doubt even a Native American would seriously be offended} but the pipe {and by extension, it's contents} looked pretty hefty so I was jokingly telling the Doc he really wouldn't want whatever was in that pipe.
I'm not sure what about that jest was uncalled for. You weren't even in my thoughts when it came to that quote. It certainly wasn't a dig at you and I'm kind of surprized you seem to have taken it that way. It was just me being me.

as I said, some folks have no sense of humor and constantly look for anything they can take as an attack. Maybe they have lives where everyone is always attacking them, I don't know.

But it's hard to take someone seriously when they consistently misread posts. I actually think TASCAM might be dyslexic (NOT an insult) because several of his misunderstandings have been what you would get if you transposed words to get the opposite meaning of what was actually said.
Also, he lives in Gonzalez, a place I know well as I have lived there, played with bands from there and my ex lives there.
That alone can count as a burden in life!
:laughings:
But I'm glad he's out for a while ..... I predict he'll get himself banned permanently as soon as he gets back.

Please remember that I am still suffering a form of deep post traumatic stress resulting from my HR forum experience. My counselor had to meet with senior members of staff to discuss the probability that some of you even exist and are not just figments of my warped imagination. You'll be pleased to know I am back home now and am on a steady diet of chicken soup, with Freddy the hundred year old tortoise, who is warming my feet.

Please remember that I am still suffering a form of deep post traumatic stress resulting from my HR forum experience. My counselor had to meet with senior members of staff to discuss the probability that some of you even exist and are not just figments of my warped imagination. You'll be pleased to know I am back home now and am on a steady diet of chicken soup, with Freddy the hundred year old tortoise, who is warming my feet.

I am not real.... I am the voice inside your head....

I actually confused TASCAM MAN with that JaynM dude.

I think that Jaynm guy is an okay fellow. I think at first he was trying to hard to impress people and was only trying to associate himself with "strictly professionals" in the beginning.

I suspect most people who've engaged in this thread are far too talented to squander their time and energy on silly arguments. But then I saw this penguin on Youtube once and he just waddled off into the snow-driven wastes away from his mates... it was very sad and I wanted to cry. "Mother Nature, you penguin murdering bitch".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back