Civil War Questions

Seriously though. Not coming has really made people think here things are going t*ts up in the US.
That's because a lot of people here haven't got a clue as to the fundamental contradiction they live with in expecting the president of a republic {an anti-monarchical stance by its very nature} to attend the coronation of a monarch of the country they broke away from in a war of independence, so they could chart their own course as a republic.
Wakey-wakey, campers !

I'm thinkin the same as the reparation thing on the diesel fuel...it ain't gonna happen...at least not as soon as they think...The electric vehicle thing sounds lovely but here in Cali we have a LOT of people driving their own car...the infrastructure that is in place currently isn't even close to servicing the e-cars we currently have...heck 25+% of the charging stations don't work most of time I've heard tale..

here's an article in times last month...it's going to be a slow go transitioning me thinks
Diesel vehicles are actually not that inefficient as gasoline... In Europe Diesel cars are far more common than here, and you can always convert to Biodiesel, especially in most parts of the US.
That's because a lot of people here haven't got a clue as to the fundamental contradiction they live with in expecting the president of a republic {an anti-monarchical stance by its very nature} to attend the coronation of a monarch of the country they broke away from in a war of independence, so they could chart their own course as a republic.
Wakey-wakey, campers !
The US and the UK have long resolved their differences... heck, King Charles is just another celeb with left-wing views. So what? Maybe it's a slap in the face, but what is the actual significance of the monarchy? Did you notice they dropped the title of "protector of the faith"? Joey needed some rest, give him a break :ROFLMAO:

Back