Chicken Cherry Bitcoin

I have no idea about the mix because I have no idea what you'd be aiming at with something like this. Separation? Clearly discernible vocals? Who knows? But I like the tune a lot.

Oh yeah!!! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Cool to hear vocals on your stuff, mix sounds cool on my monitors, wide soundscape, things going on all over the field, lyrics are awesome! Big fan of the kind of surreal vibe of the song, yeah, awesome man!

I'd pull the vox a bit more front, K. Hard to make out the lyrics. I might push the low end a bit more for the style of music it is.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I like to get people's first impressions without asking them to focus on anything specifically but it's the vocal I was iffy about. I can pull it up a bit but it's not sitting right

Thanks for the feedback guys. I like to get people's first impressions without asking them to focus on anything specifically but it's the vocal I was iffy about. I can pull it up a bit but it's not sitting right
It's about what you decide to feature, K.

You've got the mixing down, but the colors of the presentation are slightly off.

Man, that's awesome! I was looking for some trading tips and ended up on this forum. However, I'm glad I did. I like the tune a lot! You are talented, and I became your fan. Btw, is the name of the mix a sign that you are into bitcoin? If yes, we have something in common. I'm a newbie who is trying to understand more about trading. I wasn't a fan until my friend didn't convince me to give it a try. So now I want to download meta trader 5 and start trading. If you are a trader too, we can exchange tips and tricks.

Last edited:
It's about what you decide to feature, K.

You've got the mixing down, but the colors of the presentation are slightly off.
Thanks Kev. The vocal reverb was screwing me up so I ditched it, and went with some occasional Haas delay instead, pushed the bottom a little as well

Man, that's awesome! I was looking for some trading tips and ended up on this forum. However, I'm glad I did. I like the tune a lot! You are talented, and I became your fan. Btw, is the name of the mix a sign that you are into bitcoin? If yes, we have something in common. I'm a newbie who is trying to understand more about trading. I wasn't a fan until my friend didn't convince me to give it a try. So now I want to download meta trader 5 and start trading. If you are a trader too, we can exchange tips and tricks.
Thanks for the spin.
Re bitcoin, you're asking the wrong guy. I don't know why anyone would invest in an asset that's shrunk 65% since the start of the year. Shorting it would be the way to go. In my view it's an environmental disaster and the sooner it drops to zero the better for all of us

i had to have a few shots of mb roland in order to slow down my mind to get this.
the image i got from this is a long shot to a bon fire with a lot of sellouts silhouettes doing a knuckle drag and chanting about cherry's and chickens.
now for the sound - well its really droll.
it's clear and all but maybe the vocals has some kind of chorus on it that maybe masks it a bit.
i love it
you know it kind of sound like led zeppelin in the drum part.

Hell yes! Classic bulls hit, this one is really arranged well with your big drums the synth bass which is in time most of the time! The background noises really fill things out and make for a bit of unease in listening which i like alot. Vocals sound cool and sit well in the mix. Great!

i had to have a few shots of mb roland in order to slow down my mind to get this.
the image i got from this is a long shot to a bon fire with a lot of sellouts silhouettes doing a knuckle drag and chanting about cherry's and chickens.
now for the sound - well its really droll.
it's clear and all but maybe the vocals has some kind of chorus on it that maybe masks it a bit.
i love it
you know it kind of sound like led zeppelin in the drum part.
Thanks MS. Yes I put a micropitch effect on the vocal when I took off the reverb and it does kind of cloud it. Led zep? Cool!

Hell yes! Classic bulls hit, this one is really arranged well with your big drums the synth bass which is in time most of the time! The background noises really fill things out and make for a bit of unease in listening which i like alot. Vocals sound cool and sit well in the mix. Great!
Thanks for the spin dude. Heh the synthbass - I call it flexitime :D

Utter madness, love it. Great lyrics :) Maybe add a bit more verb to the vox instead of the slapback (assuming it is a slapback)?
Thanks Frank. I took the reverb off the vocal and replaced it with a Cooper Time Cube delay preset. When it comes to vocal reverb/delay I honestly have no clue how to make it good, and that might not even be possible. Can't claim any credit for the lyrics - even Homer has had a go at this one

Back