CAT-EGGS collaboration

That cat... huevo... ranchero... what a tricksy fella... good to hear his musical touch again.

Jamal, are you singing the soprano part? lol... wow...

recording is excellent... and my shame is that I had no older siblings to feed me old albums/music or shape my musical background SO I'M NOT FAMILIAR w/THE SONG :o

But it came out good.

You two doin' any more? Would be interesting to see how you both "grew" as a band..hehe

c

Dude...

Does this mean we're breaking up?

Do you still love me?

Hey Participant. LOL. It wouldn't matter if you'd heard this before; you wouldn't recognize it...TOTALLY cool cover.

You know Bradlee has syphillus, right? I tried to tell him his sister was a total whore, but you know Brad.

Fuck, this is fun on headphones. Nice screamin' there Jam-ALL.

Jamal Bucket said:
...hey .
bradleyzeeeeee.....wanted to work on this kinks cover with me...so i did.

lol

turned out pretty cool i think...

http://www.nowhereradio.com/mynewhead/singles

DEMOLITION (KINKS)..

jamal

Stuff like this is why i never even bother turning the radio on anymore. Jamal, did you do all the vocals on this? Wow, this is freakin awesome man, 5* performance...I liked this!

Re: Re: CAT-EGGS collaboration

David said:
Stuff like this is why i never even bother turning the radio on anymore. Jamal, did you do all the vocals on this?

You'll recognize both cat-eggs' & jamal's voices in this (jamal's singing the coloratura soprano :D)

Seriously nice range there, jamal.

c

never heard the original, but I was diggin this.. Who did what, and how was the collab done?

Nice job ladies! :)

Sounds excellent-Don't know this song-but I like the kinks alot. Mix is great-love the kick drum-very punchy-acoustics and bass sound great-vocals sound good-a few places the lead could have come up a bit--first line?-Good vox jamal-tough notes-you must of really been belting out...Like the compressed--4..3..2..1 switching ears good effect. Excellent stacking on the vocals. Really dynamic mix-very interesting-lots of stops and starts-things going in and out of the mix. From everything I've heard cat-eggs is da man-and jamal you're about the strongest singer on the board-great collaboration-like peanut butter and chocolate.

this one is so cool.....Im tempted to dig up the original off Kazaa, but Im scared it would ruin the experience......:)

very nice boys! never heard that song before. and thanks for bringing cat-eggs back to the forum jamal.

the singing sounds very good on this, and i can recognize bradlee's guitar playing a mile away. awsome!

5 stars

cool . it was fun as hell to do ...

chad:...yeah the original is ray and some girl singing ..but they sing it almost "broadway "style in a lot of it so it was a challenge to NOT sing that way....(im downloading "sorrow" right now)....

chris : yeah uh about that....see brizadley is a bit younger ...and well he has better drum sounds...i mean nothing is forever right.??..lmao..

david:...thanks brother..no i just sang all the girly parts...all the stuff that actually makes the song cool is cat-eggs....he mixed it well he did everything all i did im just riding his coattails ...really..

chad..: shut up cant you hear that horrible thin im almost out of air quality about these vocals...hahahahah

kjam22:.thanks !!!

b sabbath:...brad sent me a mix of just the backing music....then an original version by the kinks....so it was a matter of learning the song first ...and really when i sent it back to him it wasnt nearly as nice as it sounds now ..thats all him...i think all told i had 5 vocal tracks..but start to finish it was about 4 days...thanks

stratomaster:...yeah those effects are killer i think 4..3.2....1..i love that part...and well i onlypassed out twice trying to sing it...and "strongest singer"...wow you need to hear "dudleys 100" then revisit this ...lmao...but thanks for the nod man...

dtb:...yeah its just me and a bud on the backporch...picki....nevermind...lol.....thanks !

powderfinger:....thanks...again most f that was bradley he was just cool enough to let me hang out on it.

gidge:....yes do that....listen to it hell i have it i can send it to you..i would be interested to see what you think of how it and this sounded back to back.....i vote THIS ONE IS BETTER!!!...lol.

erichhenryus:...you know i told him to come back but he said.."IM SICK AND TIRED OF COMPLETLY DOMINATING EVERYONE IN THAT RATHOLE .."...ok well that part was a lie...but i did tell him to hang out more often....mostly he just stares blankly at me ..(as far as i can tell by the chat screen)...lol..thanks...

Pretty impressive guys.I actually downloaded something related to this song a day or so ago off of the nowhereradio front page.It was just a vocal track.LMAO!I was wondering what the hell I had got a hold of.Then I realized you were uploading tracks for someone to mix.:DI must say,the vocals sound a lot better blended together than that one track did.LMAO!:D

I listened to this yesterday at a friend's house. I didn't take any notes, so I nothing really constructive to offer. However, it was very nicely done and I liked it a lot. Good work, guys.

Back