Career Consultants like IndieBiz and Taxi.Com. I am looking for some advice, but...

Athens has a lot of potential. Yes, they have stages, but it could be so much more.

I have been down to speak at Athfest for the last two years and I don't think more than 20 people were at the daytime events for either. You'd think with that many bands and musicians in the area, more people would care about their business.

Pisces, I'll be around this year, so I hope you'll drop in and say hello.

Been out of the country.........see brain dead is still at it. Maybe should stick to playing drums on moms dash. Dave and I even took the time to play the little shits game. He's all your Dave

Hey I have been the sound guy on a few battle of the bands and for the most part from the sound man position ....it sucks.
Cheap guitars that are never in tune......guys who couldn't play in time to save thier life..... and the best yet people who do not know how to sing into a mic.
Does it sound like shit.............yep........its hard to polish a turd.

Hey I have been the sound guy on a few battle of the bands and for the most part from the sound man position ....it sucks.
Cheap guitars that are never in tune......guys who couldn't play in time to save thier life..... and the best yet people who do not know how to sing into a mic.
Does it sound like shit.............yep........its hard to polish a turd.

"Does it sound like shit.............yep........its hard to polish a turd."

True, you can't polish a turd, but you can compress the shit out of it!

Doc

Back