Calling Harvey Gerst / Vocals / Room treatment

Hey

First i dont there is too small of a room i was facing the same problem u just need to get te acoustic foam which will absorve the echos and will give no refelection or noise back making the room perfect for recording. Remember what u really want is a dead room. With no waves coming back, make sure u get the wedge acoustic foam although the pyramid is nicer or the eggcrate cheaper they wont work as well as the wedge foam normally recording studio get the 2" thick foam and just cover the whole room and dont forget to put carpet on the floor that will save u money. Go to ebay and search it there i saw 96' squared for only 99 dollars

First i dont there is too small of a room i was facing the same problem u just need to get te acoustic foam which will absorve the echos and will give no refelection or noise back making the room perfect for recording. Remember what u really want is a dead room. With no waves coming back, make sure u get the wedge acoustic foam although the pyramid is nicer or the eggcrate cheaper they wont work as well as the wedge foam normally recording studio get the 2" thick foam and just cover the whole room and dont forget to put carpet on the floor that will save u money. Go to ebay and search it there i saw 96' squared for only 99 dollars

I'd pretty much disagree with everything in this post. :eek:

You might want to do some searching here, maybe pick up a book or two before posting something like this.

Frank

Back