Cakewalk Booth at NAMM show

tcdave

Hey, I went to the Cakewalk booth at NAMM and wanted to let you know that Brandon does the best "demos" I have ever seen. I have been to almost every seminar, presentation and user group meeting since Pro Audio 9 and he does the best job in representing Cakewalk.

Did anyone else go to the NAMM show last weekend?

I am taking "bids" on a Sonar 3 T-Shirt I got from them last weekend. It's too small for me. The size is XL and I am an XXL T-Shirt size. Just post your "bid" on this thread. hehehe

I'll add photos of the booth as we go along in the thread. I'll start with this one.

Enjoy!

tcdave

Attachments

• p1010019.jpg
    p1010019.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 94
NAMM would cost a little too much for me to go to see.. airfaires and all.. :( Gotta wait until there is a show in Sydney.. but from memory Cakewalk themselves don't come out for that, it's just the distributor.

Porter

PS, looks like a nice set up they had, how did it sound?

The Sound at NAMM

The sound at NAMM is terrible. Everyone at NAMM competes each other and it's like a wall of sound everywhere. You can only hear in the immediate booth area to hear the presentations. This is normal for a Music Trade Show this size. The show is HUGE.

Heres another photo.

tcdave

PS - I think they have loaded up on the computer Project5. Also, the white sign says " Audio interface by ECHO AUDIO". I love those Echo audio soundcards!

Attachments

• p1010024.jpg
    p1010024.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Here's Brandon giving the seminar

Here's the presentation photo.

Attachments

• p1010016.jpg
    p1010016.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 94
behind the desk

Noticed they use Mackie Controllers? Also Cakewalk uses ALOT of Edirol USB Keyboards. Its probably because they are working together now.

PS - Behind them is the M-Audio booth, see the round framework with the name.....

Attachments

• p1010021.jpg
    p1010021.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Project5 photo shot

Here is a Project5 "station" at the Cakewalk booth. They have an Akai pad to trigger the drum sounds.

Attachments

• p1010025.jpg
    p1010025.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 66
Last photo....

Here is the last photo....

I was this close to Steve Vai..... He was signing autographs and taking photos with people. Also, Paul Stanley of KISS was doing the same but too many people surrounded him to get a good photo......

Attachments

• p1010032.jpg
    p1010032.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 66
Back