Buying....

Doomcore

Hello everyone...

After few weeks of thinking and researching....I finally decided what to buy ( but not 100% sure )....

PC:
p4 3.2 ghz 64-bit
asus p5ad2-e deluxe
2 Gb DDR2 ram @ 533 mhz
M-Audio Audiophile 192 64-bit
2 x 200 gb WD Caviar @ 7200 rpm

So, what do you think??? Is this M-Audio good enough???

Hardware:
Mackie Mixer 1402 VLZ Pro
Mackie HR-624 monitors
Access Virus TI ( I'll buy it when I save more money, but that will also be soon.... )

So, what do you think??? I am not recording vocals or any other live instrument....music I produce and compose is all kinds of techno-hardcore, industrial, ambiental, trance, etc....so I don't need any bigger mixer I think, and Virus TI will probably be only synth I will buy in near future....and it fits my needs.

I am on budget so don't recommend me ( if it's neccesary ) something what is really expensive.....

What do you think???

Thank you!!!

Greets...

Ok, I'll see and try to combine something....

And what do you think about this M-Audio Audiophile 192 audio interface??? Is it worth of money??? Is it good enough to support Virus TI and load's of vsti's...???

Doomcore said:
Ok, I'll see and try to combine something....

And what do you think about this M-Audio Audiophile 192 audio interface??? Is it worth of money??? Is it good enough to support Virus TI and load's of vsti's...???

Why somebody (as in a non-pro who doesn't own a professional recording studio) would need 24/192 audio is beyond me...

Save $50 and get the Audiophile 24/96.

Back