BRC meter bridge.

I have a BRC. What is a meter bridge for a BRC? I never heard of it? If I know what it is I can keep an eye out for ya.

The BRC has a meter bridge that sets at the top of the unit. There is one on Ebay but the price is $100 untested with a crack on the side and $89 shipping...If it wasn't for the high shipping I might would give it a go...

Attachments

• 0d6ac896293944b8805e45238f288c81.jpg
    0d6ac896293944b8805e45238f288c81.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 4
The BRC has a meter bridge that sets at the top of the unit. There is one on Ebay but the price is $100 untested with a crack on the side and $89 shipping...If it wasn't for the high shipping I might would give it a go...
Now I get ya. I didn't know they even existed. I have a meter bridge on the mixing console I use so I never needed to look for anything else. You have probably
already tried Reverb. Have you just googled "Alesis brc meter bridge". Sometimes when I am looking for something and just google it something comes up
somewhere other than ebay and reverb. Not sure if this one is still for sale, I think it is 59 bucks.

Thanks dogooder....Saw that one. Unfortunately it's in the UK......:cautious:.... Guess I'll keep lookin..Don't really need it as my console has meters also. The BRC I have has the bracket for one.

Thanks dogooder....Saw that one. Unfortunately it's in the UK......:cautious:.... Guess I'll keep lookin..Don't really need it as my console has meters also. The BRC I have has the bracket for one.
Well, I tried; I will still keep an eye out for you.

Back