BOSS RC-2 loop station problem.

chestwick91

I have just made a good riff i want to save and am waiting on my new interface in the mail so the loopstation is all i have to record with...
my problem is that on my loopstation is that it just stoped working and i changed the battery twice and the rec/play/dub light is just blicking fast and nothing i do will work nor is this problem in the troubleshoot page....please help

chestwick91 said:
it really has no directions on a factory reset...any ideas on how?

You're right, I checked the manual and there is no way to perform a factory reset, the REC/PLAY/DUB light blinks when you've pressed the footswitch to start recording a phrase and it only stops blinking and starts recording when it gets a strong enough input signal to start it off, so maybe the input needs to be louder, or failing that, the only other thing I can think of is that you've maxed out the memory, in which case you could try deleting a few other phrases. Alternatively the pedal itself may be borked.

So i just had to send the thing in but roland says two weeks which aint bad cause i am going to vegas in a week anyway. I did respond to this post because i have a question. Why is it that when i try to overdube on my pedal i can't hear the overdubing guitar...it sounds muddy and crappy
i cant figure it out, and it seems if i am paying for a 200 dollar pdal overdubbing should sound ok right?

Back