Bose L1 Compact Portable Line Array System (Noob Questions)

RyanRosario

I plan to purchase this in the far future, but just have a few noob questions for you guys.

1) Nothing to do with sound system, but with my Taylor GS Mini, if I buy a K&K pure mini and install, do regular guitar cables work with them?

now on to the other questions haha

2) I'm an acoustic guitar player/singer. I have an acoustic guitar with a pickup and sm58 microphone. First off, since this isn't an acoustic guitar amp, can I just use it as one instead?

3) Is this Bose L1 System all the live equipment I need to perform for people? It's that simple? Already has speakers for the people? has a built in monitor so I can hear myself sing and play guitar? Has a mixer, signal processing, power amp?

4) Can I connect my Boss RC-30 Looper Pedal to it? If so, what kind of cord do I need?

Last edited:
You would do much better asking these types of questions over at Acoustic Guitar Forum - Welcome - this is a forum for people doing home recording, although there are many here who have tons of experience playing live.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes - but mixer is redimentary. They sell an upgraded one, and you can also use any external mixer.
4) yes, guitar to looper, looper to L1, standard guitar cables.

Back