Blue Mic and ART Channel strip (cheap!) for sale!

oldjazztrumpet

Blue Baby Bottle. Only been used about four times. It's in near mint condition...mint actually, as far as I can see. Sounds great! comes with box and shock mount. I'm selling to raise cash for a new guitar. Otherwise, I wouldn't dream of selling it!
$300 firm, pay pal only please. And please use gift option to avoid fees. Shipping is included, and I am VERY FAST on shipping!

ART Tube Preamp/Channel Strip. - $100
In near mint condition...just a couple nicks on the bottom where no one would see (very very slight). Works perfectly. Includes power chord and manual. Again...making way for a new guitar! Channel strip has stock tubes and no mods. It sounds really great, and with a tube upgrade would probably really enhance your home studio. I think I even have the original box it came in, so if I do, I'll include that as well.

email any questions to matthew.lawson0@gmail.com I'm quicker with email than private messages, so that's the best way to get in touch with me.
I am very fast in response due to the fact that emails come to my phone etc....if I don't get back to you within a half hour I'm either asleep or dead lol.
I've sold a couple of things on this forum before (last year) and all parties were satisfied. I'm reliable and quick....thanks for your time!
Matt - Louisville, Kentucky (formerly Flagstaff, Arizona)

Attachments

• IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0181.jpg
    IMAG0181.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0180.jpg
    IMAG0180.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0179-2.jpg
    IMAG0179-2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 112
Hey Matt ... Is the ART the 215?

To all. I've purchased from Matt on a few occasions and the equipment was very nicely taken care of, fast transaction, and I would not hesitate to do business again with him.

Hey man, thanks for the birthday wishes this winter! The ART is the 'Prochannel' - They run $199 new. I'm not sure about the 215 model...never heard of it. Hope that helps!

Hey Matt ... Is the ART the 215?

To all. I've purchased from Matt on a few occasions and the equipment was very nicely taken care of, fast transaction, and I would not hesitate to do business again with him.

if you think hes so reputable then why dont you give him some of your 10billion rep points? even thou there just illusions i think people wood feel more comfortable buying from him then...
i would myself but i dont know him form a hole in the ground. <whatever that means>

just saying
smiley face!

Hey, I'm much different than a hole in the ground. I'm squishier (less so due to recent weight loss), I have a better vocabulary (sometimes), and I'm cleaner (usually)...
Just sayin'
BTW: did I end up on someones bad list? I don't remember any of the sales I did going wrong in any way....maybe it's cause I'm new here or something....
Anyway....
Thanks Tremaine - I guess I could use some rep points...whatever those are...

Thanks Jim. I think so too considering how good the condition of the mic is. I actually only used it around five times. I wouldn't sell it if I could raise the cash for my new guitar a different way!
This mic provides excellent clarity in recordings, in my experience.

I have the Bluebird myself or I would be interested.
Also, I've gone on a buying binge recently and have no use for any more mics.

I have one interested person on the ART preamp. Still hoping someone wants to take a shot at the Blue mic! If the ART person goes from interested to 'buying', I'll post and let you all know so you don't see an ad for something that is gone already!
Peace
Matt

Dude, I'm no expert, but poop is not good. I'm 95% sure of this...I'm leaving 5% off the table because we live in a crazy world and ya just never know....lol

Just wanna leave a positive feedback for Matt, an excellent guy to deal with. Very prompt and courteous. I'll be playing around with the pro channel tonight.
Kev

Back