Blue Bear's update 5 is up

That is just WAY TOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

I just came in from hammering nails all day long. Its nice to know efforts will eventually pay off.

I really like the rug in the booth. Gives a nice feel to the place.
So, ummm.... When does the gear go in?

looks gorgeous...bad camera or not. really, really nice. Should set some great moods condusive for some good stuff. I love the floors.... .... but the equip racks and walls all look really great.

oh...I think you need to wipe the smegma off the lens for those 'spotless' shots!

wow...that place is gonna be nice. You GOTTA get a new board now... shit...borrow another 60 grand, eh?.. you only live once. (and as they say...you might as well die in debt, rather than having a bank full of money)

Seriously... another 10-15 grand(or less) for a used 'big boy' board?? Put the Mackie in studio B!!

Congrats BB - and John!!
That looks like a great place with a wonderful vibe. I'm really happy for you!!

I really expected to see at least one bear skin rug.:D

Other than that major oversight, the place looks cool.

:cool:

REALLY nice...

It took some time but in the end that's really a place i would love to play and try to be creative in...

Wonderful job !

Downside Studio said:
One thing at a time Sjoko......first the girls in the roof.....:D

okokok... the guy who is doing our new website owns this website: http://www.bikinigirls.com He promised to bring a lot of 'his' girls to our opening party. That will be the night to test the concept!! (and I think it will make for a helluva party!!)

Awsome studio: $100,000

Protools & top of the line outboard summing bus : $40,000

Bikini girls at open house: Priceless.

Do you have to be 18 and older to book your studio...I mean those girls will do nasty things won't they......like the proximity effect...

or even better...the plopfilter treat...

Now with the cover on it...nothing happens....but if I remove the cover and your mouth comes to close to my little mickie..it goes....

PLOP

Back