Benefit concert to fund Nicole Rose's crotch transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
....very clever....

...ohh...you didn't think of that yourself?

BTW - while we're discussing borrowed material - I love your sig pic....you've managed to burn it into my mind as my mental image of you forever....:D

Boss & Daisy talk to each other...I don't like aliases, so I don't interact with them...
...but I also haven't come across the kind of hatred in their posts that I see from other folks, so I just ignore them, frankly....

...just as I ignore your spew 98 percent of the time.....but every now and again I have to wonder what folks get out of such spiteful attacks on others...and I ask it out loud....

....again, not intended as an attack, just observation and curiousity...

What you do is called passive aggression toots.

What is going on, on this board. At the moment it seems filled with paranoia and a lot of bitterness.

To answer your question SirN - Myhatt was very offensive and said a lot of nasty things to people whom I respect. I still have no idea why you did that.

And Superbeat - I am not lying I do not know who Boss and Daisy are. But neither of them have had a go at people I respect so to be honest I don't care who they are. It is not that important to me.

There is a huge difference between someone who takes an alias and has a bit of a giggle and someone who takes an alias to be nasty and vindictive.

To answer your question SirN - Myhatt was very offensive and said a lot of nasty things to people whom I respect. I still have no idea why you did that.

There is a huge difference between someone who takes an alias and has a bit of a giggle and someone who takes an alias to be nasty and vindictive.

You offer up the same old excuse every time and each time I have to tell you that you're wrong. Accept it. Hatt was not offensive until YOU GUYS started your attacks on him. And you did so simply because he was an alias, and not one that you guys created. An alias that was made to poke fun at the real hat's threat of kicking everyone's ass. And after the attacks on hatt, I got offensive right back. The proofs in the pudding wilko. You can look at the threads and see for yourself instead on continuing to say otherwise. But, I'm pretty sure you wont. :rolleyes:

You offer up the same old excuse every time and each time I have to tell you that you're wrong. Accept it. Hatt was not offensive until YOU GUYS started your attacks on him. And you did so simply because he was an alias, and not one that you guys created. An alias that was made to poke fun at the real hat's threat of kicking everyone's ass. And after the attacks on hatt, I got offensive right back. The proofs in the pudding wilko. You can look at the threads and see for yourself instead on continuing to say otherwise. But, I'm pretty sure you wont. :rolleyes:

SirN.. I don't care. It ain't that important.... move on... this is only a bbs...

SirN.. I don't care. It ain't that important.... move on... this is only a bbs...

Can you say that to yourself BEFORE you flame somebody who flames somebody you like here?

One of the biggest problems around here is guys like you saying "move on, this is only a bbs", but you don't practice what you preach. :rolleyes:

One of the biggest problems around here is guys like you saying "move on, this is only a bbs", but you don't practice what you preach. :rolleyes:

It is only a problem for you. I find it kind of funny that the people who throw the most shit complain when it is chucked back... but I think you and SirN have heard that more than once.

And this is only a bbs... I don't care who started what.... myhatt was incessantly vindictive, not funny and dumb. So I felt like giving him an earful so I did. I couldn't give a toss what he or you think about that really..... so get over it....

It is only a problem for you. I find it kind of funny that the people who throw the most shit complain when it is chucked back... but I think you and SirN have heard that more than once.

And this is only a bbs... I don't care who started what.... myhatt was incessantly vindictive, not funny and dumb. So I felt like giving him an earful so I did. I couldn't give a toss what he or you think about that really..... so get over it....

Wait, do you give a shit or not? I am quite confused! :rolleyes:

So what makes you think that he or I cares about yours?

You see, you are no better than either of us. You flame when you goddamn well feel like it. You dish it out, but can't seem to take it so well.

Does that kind of talk seem familiar? ;)

So what makes you think that he or I cares about yours?

You see, you are no better than either of us. You flame when you goddamn well feel like it. You dish it out, but can't seem to take it so well.

Does that kind of talk seem familiar? ;)

LOL! Not true. Take Myhatt's (SirN) little fracas. That was a non-stop vitriolic attack on various people compounded by grey neg rep and it went on for a week or two. You have got it in for True (for what ever reason) and your nasty messages appear every week with monotonous regularity... saying the same old, same old.

Everybody loses it at some point or another and that is natural - this is an open and unmoderated board. And I have given some people a piece of my mind - that is fair enough and I can certainly take it. But only some people, such as yourself and SirN, just keep going with it, on and on.. and therein lies the difference.

I ask myself that if you don't get bored with that then you need to get a life. If you don't like True, fine.... but why keep on with it... that is the definition of a troll. Look at the title of this particular thread. No-one of the repping crowd would ever create a thread like this. It is not funny and is rather puerile. If he wasn't a troll or vindictive, he would have locked this thread and let it drop off the board. But he hasn't - that is the difference.

I don't care if you think I am better or worse than you - as I said your opinion means as much to me as mine does to you.

But I can certainly say that I do not target people and go after them day in day out with the same insults and digs. You do, and SirN does. He did it, hiding himself under an alias. I have never used an alias and I sign my neg rep on the very rare occasion I have given it. If he could take it as much as he dished it out, he wouldn't have used an alias.

Don't try and justify troll like attacks on individuals.

Last edited:
LOL! Not true. Take Myhatt's (SirN) little fracas. That was a non-stop vitriolic attack on various people compounded by grey neg rep and it went on for a week or two. You have got it in for True (for what ever reason) and your nasty messages appear every week with monotonous regularity... saying the same old, same old.

Everybody loses it at some point or another and that is natural - this is an open and unmoderated board. And I have given some people a piece of my mind - that is fair enough and I can certainly take it. But only some people, such as yourself and SirN, just keep going with it, on and on.. and therein lies the difference.

I ask myself that if you don't get bored with that then you need to get a life. If you don't like True, fine.... but why keep on with it... that is the definition of a troll. Look at the title of this particular thread. No-one of the repping crowd would ever create a thread like this. It is not funny and is rather puerile. If he wasn't a troll or vindictive, he would have locked this thread and let it drop off the board. But he hasn't - that is the difference.

I don't care if you think I am better or worse than you - as I said your opinion means as much to me as mine does to you.

But I can certainly say that I do not target people and go after them day in day out with the same insults and digs. You do, and SirN does. He did it, hiding himself under an alias. I have never used an alias and I sign my neg rep on the very rare occasion I have given it. If he could take it as much as he dished it out, he wouldn't have used an alias.

Don't try and justify troll like attacks on individuals.

I tried to 'get over it' but you keep bringing my fucking name up in your conversation with ford. So here I am again.

You're funny wilko. I call you on the fact that you guys attacked hatt before he said shit to you and you come back with "It's not important, move on". Then you throw the same shit once again, claiming that hatt deserved the shit you dished out. You just don't get it. Hatt was an alias meant solely to poke fun at the real hat's threats of kicking everyone's ass. That until YOU guys started attacking me for having an alias.

You're right, it ain't worth it since you fuckers refuse to tell the truth and admit that you're fucking hypocrites.

If you want me to move on, then leave my mother fucking name out of it from now on asswipe.

Hatt was an alias meant solely to poke fun at the real hat's threats of kicking everyone's ass. That until YOU guys started attacking me for having an alias.

If you think what you did was "poking" fun you are a strange person. You weren't hassled for having an alias, you were hassled for what you wrote, and hiding behind an alias. Yeah this is dead shit. Lock the thread and let it drop off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back