Benefit concert to fund Nicole Rose's crotch transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be so sure yet you are still seeking confirmation! As much as you think you do know, you never really will!

I can see why your private detective studies failed superbeatballer/melonboi.

Maybe I am Daisy Duke!

Okay, Boss Hogg. You're a phoney and you know it.

...for a guy that works so hard to be offensive, you sure do take offense easily....:rolleyes:

You do realize that you have gone after me a number of times when I had said absolutely nothing to you. I get it, you want to believe that you're doing the right thing by going after someone you feel is offensive, right? Yet you don't go after all the other offensive idiots here do you? At least be consistent or stay out of it.

You do realize that you have gone after me a number of times when I had said absolutely nothing to you. I get it, you want to believe that you're doing the right thing by going after someone you feel is offensive, right? Yet you don't go after all the other offensive idiots here do you? At least be consistent or stay out of it.

...it's a public forum....you're free to say whatever you like....I'm free to express what I think of it...
....and I've done the same to most of the other venom-spewers on a number of occasions, so please don't think that it's personal or anything....

Be as nasty as you wanna be....just don't act all offended when I point it out.....whether it's directed at me, or not, it's still nasty....

....and for the record, lest you think it's some special thing I have against you, I have said the same to all of the instigators and trolls and hatemongers at one time or another, so please do feel free to piss off...:D

....and for the record, lest you think it's some special thing I have against you, I have said the same to all of the instigators and trolls and hatemongers at one time or another, so please do feel free to piss off...:D

So you said this to Boss Hogg & Daisy Duke (your friends with aliases).

As for hatemongers, once again, and hopefully for the last time, go back and read hattbroke's initial posts and see WHO attacked him with hatred first.

Clue- it was the same asshole that openly attacked me in an unprovoked thread recently, then claimed he was just drunk. I didn't see any 'reppers' attack him for that shit. You hypocrites make me (and many others) sick.

Boss & Daisy talk to each other...I don't like aliases, so I don't interact with them...
...but I also haven't come across the kind of hatred in their posts that I see from other folks, so I just ignore them, frankly....

...just as I ignore your spew 98 percent of the time.....but every now and again I have to wonder what folks get out of such spiteful attacks on others...and I ask it out loud....

....again, not intended as an attack, just observation and curiousity...

So you said this to Boss Hogg & Daisy Duke (your friends with aliases).

As for hatemongers, once again, and hopefully for the last time, go back and read hattbroke's initial posts and see WHO attacked him with hatred first.

Clue- it was the same asshole that openly attacked me in an unprovoked thread recently, then claimed he was just drunk. I didn't see any 'reppers' attack him for that shit. You hypocrites make me (and many others) sick.

A-fucking-men brotha man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back