Beatmaking Video

jesterscourt said:
Shit man, this stuff is real good. Like some others here, I'm not big crazy into the hiphop thing, but the stuff you show can be used for just about anything. Any chance you can make those vids available for direct download? I'd like to burn 'em off and watch them on the dvd player so I can easily go back and forth from Reason/FL and your vid. Keep up the good work!

I sure can, I actually had one of them available for download. My site will be back up in a couple of weeks and I'll be sure to have that option available.

tone_aot said:
Dang. Your site has came way up since the last time i visited it. I'm about to attempt to watch the videos. I have dial up so it will probably take me about 2 weeks to watch it!!!

Thanks Tone! as suggested above I'll have them for download.

stray411 said:
Just bumping this to keep it on the first page.

Nice looking Stray!

hosting Videos

Alphonso said:
Yo, I thinks its dope to see cats respond to your video. You need to make more. In fact you are going to make me do some. anyway good shit homie and much respect PZ

I'm willing to host some video tutorials on my site, you guys could actually buy a mini dv record some stuff, upload it to your computer and then take the cam back to the store but don't forget that you may have to invest in a capture card and/or dv cable if your computer doesn't come equipped with the input for a dv cable.

Back