J
jerotas
New member
Hey, Home Recordists!
Here's the video for "Final Score", the last song on my upcoming EP. It's faster than the rest, full on speed metal I'd say, but that doesn't mean it's not melodic! I think I finally made it semi-convincing when I'm working with people from 3 different continents to kind of appear like we're in the same space jamming.
I welcome any questions or comments, as always, and hope you enjoy. I ended up mixing and mastering this one as well. Learned a ton!
Thanks,
Brian
Here's the video for "Final Score", the last song on my upcoming EP. It's faster than the rest, full on speed metal I'd say, but that doesn't mean it's not melodic! I think I finally made it semi-convincing when I'm working with people from 3 different continents to kind of appear like we're in the same space jamming.
I welcome any questions or comments, as always, and hope you enjoy. I ended up mixing and mastering this one as well. Learned a ton!
Thanks,
Brian