Beatles cover

A very modern sounding version. Sounds great but not a big fan, I even prefer Aerosmith's version. The vocals kinda remind me of the Joe Cocker version from Across the Universe.

Dear Michiganmotoringmadness,
Nice work. What a great bass & guitar hook for what is ultimately a pretty good but not great song. Still 1/2 of Abbey Road was just song sketches - we can't expect our heroes to be heroic even in their stained underwear.
As I said - nice work.

A very modern sounding version. Sounds great but not a big fan, I even prefer Aerosmith's version. The vocals kinda remind me of the Joe Cocker version from Across the Universe.

That is the first time Ive been compared to Joe Cocker, thanks, I think.:cool:

Dear Michiganmotoringmadness,
Nice work. What a great bass & guitar hook for what is ultimately a pretty good but not great song. Still 1/2 of Abbey Road was just song sketches - we can't expect our heroes to be heroic even in their stained underwear.
As I said - nice work.

Thanks for the listen Mr. Beam3rdletterofthealphabet :D:D

Oh, man, this is one of my favourite Beatles songs of all time!
Great version you've got here, D! Had me rockin' in my chair. I would maybe cut down on the reverb on the voice a bit and move the voice forward. Love the way you sang it though. The hihat could be a little too loud but that maybe that's just my monitors.....otherwise, the mix sounds great to me.;)
Well done, nice work! :):):):)

Oh, man, this is one of my favourite Beatles songs of all time!
Great version you've got here, D! Had me rockin' in my chair. I would maybe cut down on the reverb on the voice a bit and move the voice forward. Love the way you sang it though. The hihat could be a little too loud but that maybe that's just my monitors.....otherwise, the mix sounds great to me.;)
Well done, nice work! :):):):)

Yeah, your not the first with the verb opinion, and as far as the hats go, I have always had that problem until recently, Ive been tracking my O.H.'s a bit differently to help with that problem. I think you posted on my Miley Cyrus cover with similar opinions, so I am still trying to work those issues out......Ill get there eventually.:D thanks for the listen.

Back