balanced to unbalanced

zaragemca said:
Resh1, you are mostly in agreement with what I said,..now for the purpose of grammatical understanding, when you are rejecting,you are filtering,when you are filtering,you are rejecting something.Dr.Zaragemca

WRONG.

I doubt you could find an EE anywhere that would agree that noise-cancelling characteristics of balanced cables fits the definition of an electrical "filter".

zaragemca said:
Resh1, you are mostly in agreement with what I said,..now for the purpose of grammatical understanding, when you are rejecting,you are filtering,when you are filtering,you are rejecting something.Dr.Zaragemca
You can't possibly be that dense at 50......... people have been giving you the right answers and you continue to misinterpret and misunderstand the entire concept.

Let me help clarify again - your concept of balanced signals is completely wrong.... re-read the above posts over and over again until it sinks in........ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
c7sus said:
WRONG.

I doubt you could find an EE anywhere that would agree that noise-cancelling characteristics of balanced cables fits the definition of an electrical "filter".

Agreed, and I am an EE. Heheh..

Back