Bad ass videos

This is badass...

I concur! How cool that new rock music is being made of this caliber in 2021....by Japanese girls...WOW! Love it...kick ass players and they own their crowd!

Last edited:
That was funny watching Fripp get all distracted and sloppy as he is watching her do her thing...been there done that. ;)

So I had never seen the dead pool before today...I'm watching the beginning and son of gun is that a young Jim Carey?...well yes it is...pretty Bad ass....

Of among all the singer/songwriters I have seen perform live, Jackson Browne never did appear to be a badass. He was recently featured in last month's AARP magazine. Those magazines are addressed to me. I never read them. She reads.

Reactions: TAE
Everything in this song is bad but it makes me laugh every time.
Its the modern day equivalent of a Cheech and Chong album from the early 70s,

"Don't answer the phone, even if it's me callin', don't answer it man, 'cause I think the phone is bugged!"

Martha my dear...Wow! I think she is definitely Bad Ass.... I'm a by ear piano playing hack and that works for playing rock, country n blues but these classically trained beast blow my little raisin sized mind. I did one semester of mostly music based classes in college and history of music was taught by this Julliard graduate pianist..Definitely was a bit on the weird side but passionate as hell about music...I learned a lot about classical music and it inspired my play by ear dumb ass.. Franz Listz stuff and Bach's Brandenburg stuff blew me away..

Here's Martha doing some Listz

I'm not sure why there is no longer a more clear imaging available. It's a bit of a slow burn. Anyway, remember this guy....from your nightmares!

Olivier De Sagazan

If there's one thing I like, it's girl singers. If there's one thing I like more than girl singers, it's girl singers in a girl's band. If there's one thing I like more than girl singers in girl's bands, it's girl singers in a girl's punk band.

Anyone following the Linda Lindas?

Back