Aunque quiera (collab with Greg L)

What a great song, man!
Spanish is just right for it, don't ever think of singing it in English. Such a beautiful language..... ;) (rest your mind Greg, it's not about homos :D)
Love the hookline and the vocal harmonies and Greg did a great job with the guitars. Mix sounds perfect to me. Well done!

Cheers
Joe :D:D
Thanks so much for the words. Don't worry, I'm not planning to sing in English any time soon. :D I mean, I can, but I love my Spanish, you know. :)

A Greg/RAMI collab - WOW!
Tried again, took ages, frozen end prog froz, machine froze restart etc.
That's not a good advert for that site.
I'll not be visiting there agina.
Please post somewhere else.
Cheers
ray

The song works fine for me.

I think its awesome, the fact its in spanish is quality ;) everything sounds pretty excellent to me. All sounds well mixed and smooth. I would maybe bring the first half of the guitar solo up and octave just so we can hear it above the rest of the band.

Vocals are pure sounding (god knows what the songs about :D)

Pretty cool song. The little key changes (?) in there sound really good.

The EZ Drummer did a pretty good job. I hadn't figured it out. Although the snare sounded .... not like Greg's. :)

The playing is cool all around. The mixing is pretty cool. The words... I don't know spanish. The only other Spanish songs I've heard are from Laura Pausini's spanish rendition of her CD, and La Oreja de Van Gogh. And I'm pleased to say that your music is more heavy than those. :D

You could always post a little translation for us non-speakers to know what's going on, if you felt like it. Otherwise, poeple can comment on the mix.

P.S. So that Greg feller is paying bass too, now?

Pretty cool song. The little key changes (?) in there sound really good.

The EZ Drummer did a pretty good job. I hadn't figured it out. Although the snare sounded .... not like Greg's. :)

The playing is cool all around. The mixing is pretty cool. The words... I don't know spanish. The only other Spanish songs I've heard are from Laura Pausini's spanish rendition of her CD, and La Oreja de Van Gogh. And I'm pleased to say that your music is more heavy than those. :D

You could always post a little translation for us non-speakers to know what's going on, if you felt like it. Otherwise, poeple can comment on the mix.

P.S. So that Greg feller is paying bass too, now?

Thanks. EZ drummer can fool a lot of people. The trick with it is to carefully program it and mix it. I'll try to do the lyrics in English next time. Pausini is FINE!:cool: Van Gogh is a cool little band to hear with a girlfriend or something. LOL.

Thanks. EZ drummer can fool a lot of people. The trick with it is to carefully program it and mix it. I'll try to do the lyrics in English next time. Pausini is FINE!:cool: Van Gogh is a cool little band to hear with a girlfriend or something. LOL.

So what do you use to program the EZ Drummer. What kind of sequencer. Or do you do a electronic drum kit capture with MIDI interface?

For generating each note by hand, I haven't found an interface for sequencing that rivals FLStudio, yet.

And right about Pausini. After E Ritorno da Te (or the Volvere Junto a Ti), I've been a fan. Reportedly, she performed for the late pope. So she's got some fan base.

Nice work.
Thanks for repositioning to another server.
The Greg fellow gets about doesn't he?
Rocks along like a three legged dog on heat.
Crunchy guitars too.
Vox are really well sorted - levels are really good.
Good ending too!

So what do you use to program the EZ Drummer. What kind of sequencer. Or do you do a electronic drum kit capture with MIDI interface?

For generating each note by hand, I haven't found an interface for sequencing that rivals FLStudio, yet.

And right about Pausini. After E Ritorno da Te (or the Volvere Junto a Ti), I've been a fan. Reportedly, she performed for the late pope. So she's got some fan base.
I use simple grooves programed into it and then manually tweak each patter that needs it. The thing is to do things that a real drummer could play, not something impossible. Also simple things like you cant play hi hat and at the same time be hitting the cymbals or hitting the ride as you are doing a fill. If you can do that right, you can get really convincing drums with that software. My studio is very small and I don't have the space to record a drummer live, so that works very good for me. :)

I'm quite confident with Italian performers and Laura Pausini has a HUGE fan base in Italy. I didn't know she was famous in other countries though.

I didn't understand a word you said..:D

but i found myself listening quite a few times..catchy tune..even with Gerg on it..

I'm quite confident with Italian performers and Laura Pausini has a HUGE fan base in Italy. I didn't know she was famous in other countries though.

One word: YouTube.

I went and bought one of the CDs and while listening to it, thought it sounded less Italian and more Spanish. Then I found out that she's doing some of her albums in Spanish as well. Same songs, same music, Spanish lyrics. I guess, she's not big in the U.S. but if she's got CDs in the World section of Borders Bookstore, well she must be known enough.

:D

On a different note, you said you're in Germany, correct? I'll mention one 80s band that was famous almost everywhere: Modern Talking.

Marcadiablo - Sorry for digressing from the topic. :)

Back