Aunque quiera (collab with Greg L)

My pleasure man, sounds good. One day you're gonna have to translate these songs for me. You could be saying "Greg_L is a homo" over and over and I'd have no idea. :D

Which lead track did you use? It sounds like the dry one. I think the stereo lead fits a little better, but it's up to you.

My pleasure man, sounds good. One day you're gonna have to translate these songs for me. You could be saying "Greg_L is a homo" over and over and I'd have no idea. :D

Which lead track did you use? It sounds like the dry one. I think the stereo lead fits a little better, but it's up to you.

I used both. The main one is the stereo track, but if you hear closer, on the second part of the solo I pitched it an octave higher to do a harmony. Its subtle. I did that with the mono one. And don't worry, It doesn't say anything about you, I think. LOL.

OK - closing the office door, pulling out the crappy little earbuds to plug into the old laptop...

[jeez... Greg_L's a lot of things, but the deviant reference to the baby duck is going a little far, don't you think?...] :D

Good job with the vocals - the two (or more) tracks blend well. Singing, playing etc. are all nice. Sorry, can't hear the bass with these darned buds.

ahh... well played solo, Greg! You shouldn't let him talk 'bout you like 'dat :)

and... finis! Now I wanna listen on my car stereo, but it's still broke due to the hurricane :(

Without the download option, I just listened on some simple headphones ( I don´t have internet conection in my mixing room);
Seems nice, I really like the guitars (Greg L plays the rythmn gtrs too?) / excellent vocals / drums ...

Good job!;)

Eh, my spanish is poor, I can't keep up, but I didn't hear any references to homo's or Greg_L. I think you're safe.

I like the song overall, but I think there's some balancing yet to be done. Bass and snare could come down a little, vocal up a little. I like the energy in the vocal after the lead solo, I'd like to see that througout the song.

Cool man!! Bueno pues!!
Peace

OK - closing the office door, pulling out the crappy little earbuds to plug into the old laptop...

[jeez... Greg_L's a lot of things, but the deviant reference to the baby duck is going a little far, don't you think?...] :D

Good job with the vocals - the two (or more) tracks blend well. Singing, playing etc. are all nice. Sorry, can't hear the bass with these darned buds.

ahh... well played solo, Greg! You shouldn't let him talk 'bout you like 'dat :)

and... finis! Now I wanna listen on my car stereo, but it's still broke due to the hurricane :(

Thanks, man. This was done with our trusted CAD GLX3000. Not a bad mic for $70, really! :D

Without the download option, I just listened on some simple headphones ( I don´t have internet conection in my mixing room);
Seems nice, I really like the guitars (Greg L plays the rythmn gtrs too?) / excellent vocals / drums ...

Good job!;)

Thanks, man. I played the rhythms, Greg did the solos and the base. This was done with with Amplitube. The drums were EZ Drummer. Plugs this days can fool anyone :D

I agree. I already did that, but haven't been able to upload the new mix. Regarding the snare, I don't know, I've always liked it a little hot in the mix. To me, makes the songs much stronger, I don't know :D That last voice is hard to make! LOL. Don't make me do it through the song! Please! :D
Eh, my spanish is poor, I can't keep up, but I didn't hear any references to homo's or Greg_L. I think you're safe.

I like the song overall, but I think there's some balancing yet to be done. Bass and snare could come down a little, vocal up a little. I like the energy in the vocal after the lead solo, I'd like to see that througout the song.

Cool man!! Bueno pues!!
Peace

Don't know why that comes out, but check it out here, buddy.

http://www.soundupload.com/audio/fi0puuxgczx7h5cn

That worked, though I had to download because the "PLAY" didn't work. I'm sure the problem is on my end, not yours.

This is good, I like it a lot. I love those triplet punches. Nice snare sound, big and open. Suits the tune perfectly. Guitars sound great, too. Actually everything sounds good. Vocals are nice and up front.

Good job all around. Gerg is taking my job as Mr. Collob around here, the prick. :p

That worked, though I had to download because the "PLAY" didn't work. I'm sure the problem is on my end, not yours.

This is good, I like it a lot. I love those triplet punches. Nice snare sound, big and open. Suits the tune perfectly. Guitars sound great, too. Actually everything sounds good. Vocals are nice and up front.

Good job all around. Gerg is taking my job as Mr. Collob around here, the prick. :p

Thanks so much! And hey, you can join helping me doing this any time. I don't mind at all! :D

What a great song, man!
Spanish is just right for it, don't ever think of singing it in English. Such a beautiful language..... ;) (rest your mind Greg, it's not about homos :D)
Love the hookline and the vocal harmonies and Greg did a great job with the guitars. Mix sounds perfect to me. Well done!

Cheers
Joe :D:D

Back