Auction

BroKen_H

Re-member
Noticed this ad for a studio gear auction. Several sets of , well, lots of stuff. Did notice there were several interfaces, headphone amps and headphones, but no monitors. Prices are still WAY low (except on ALL the headphones). Seems to have been a mac setup. Couple ILOK 3s at the last page if anyone needs one...

8hrs to go.... I saw a few items but its mainly Headphones and Headphone amps and the prices look great so far I will suspect the frenzy bids starts the last 10 minutes.

The Sennheiser HD650 can be had in MassDrop for $220...the high end 800 and AKG are $1600+ headphones that would be interesting.

The Headphone amps are attractive in price but theres many amps with more cool stuff and around $300, like reading the Bit with LED or Display showing the incoming at 16,24,48, 96 etc... and the Sennheiser at $230 for a $2100 headphone amp didnt get a lot of glowing reviews and is discontinued. I bought the Grace Design headphone amp and its excellent, but I wouldnt pay $700 for it and definately not $2000 when its not that much difference than my interface Headphone Amp and even less different than a headphone Behringer rack job.... $2000 my ears wouldnt be able to tell, and Im not paying for "bling" these days.

The headphones would be a strech, I would like to hear some Beyer 800's...$1700 headphones, compared to the HD6XX at $220.

good luck in your bidding...

Back