"Atencion Spin"

Simon, hablo espanol. :D

Espera, mi hermano. Tengo un par de discrepancias con mi cuenta del teléfono de la célula. Pero....... Tendré por mi teléfono el funcionar miércoles o jueves. Entonces, le daré las fechas del viaje a Europa. ¿Entiendes (comprendes)? :cool:

Eduardo

Are you guys craking a inside joke on me.I'm gonna have to call my "Latino" friend I know and ask her to interpret this for me......:p

Right, can't speak spanish, but let us have a go at guessing what u guys said:rolleyes:

SPINSTERWUN said:

Espera, mi hermano. Tengo un par de discrepancias con mi cuenta del teléfono de la célula. Pero....... Tendré por mi teléfono el funcionar miércoles o jueves. Entonces, le daré las fechas del viaje a Europa. ¿Entiendes (comprendes)? :cool:

Eduardo

Simon, I speak spanish (I can speak spanish - whateva)

....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
..........................................something about (not?) understanding

And as 4 gec's reply:

Si comprendo. Ya estoy enpagando

I understand. You speak spanish very well.

What d'ya think - not bad 4 someone who can't speak 1 word spanish, comprende?:D

C'mon Gec, Spin - how'd I do?

Spin,

Oviamente, todo el mundo esta metido en nuestra conversacion. Manana es jueves voy a ir a western union para mandar te el dinero para el telefono. :D

Estado esperando tu llamada hace dos semanas

SPINSTERWUN said:

Eduardo

This is what my internet translator said:

Expects, my brother. I have a pair of discrepancies with my account of the telephone of the cell. But. ...... I will consider my telephone the to function Wednesday or Thursday. Then, I will give the dates of the trip to Europe. You understand (understand)?

www.freetranslation.com

gec said:
Spin,

Oviamente, todo el mundo esta metido en nuestra conversacion. Manana es jueves voy a ir a western union para mandar te el dinero para el telefono. :D

Heres what it said about the above:

Oviamente, everyone this put in our conversacion. Manana is Thursday I am going to go to western union to send you the money for the telefono.

State expecting your call two weeks ago

Just incase anyone was interested........... :D

gec said:
Spin,

What the fuck is a Manana?????

Is that a man in a Banana Suit????? :eek:

I agree, my brother. I will holla' at cha' tomorrow. The dispute with Sprint should be rectified by Friday. :rolleyes:

Hasta manana, mi hermano.

Back