at what point do you call yourself an Audio Engineer?

I didn't restart it...Greg did...so I have a right to respond in the manner I choose.

And once again here you are...just looking for scraps.
You're not a clown...you're a laughing hyena...just a thread scavenger.

I didn't restart it...Greg did...so I have a right to respond in the manner I choose.

And once again here you are...just looking for scraps.
You're not a clown...you're a laughing hyena...just a thread scavenger.

lol

what did you say about "even resorting to lots of name calling"?

pot meet kettle

like I said...you're funny :D

lol

what did you say about "even resorting to lots of name calling"?

pot meet kettle

like I said...you're funny :D

I make excpetions for you
icon14.gif
since you've clearly demonstrated on these forums that you are only in it for the laughs and the digs....not to mention that you already called me names a few times in past threads.

But if you ever wanna talk more serioulsy/respectfully about audio...then that's a different story.

Well...great to see all three of you are now here picking up where you left off in the other thread... :rolleyes:

You all might consider the WWF...they use 3-man tag teams for some events. ;)

If you recorded it, mixed it, and are still able to stand behind the quality of your music. You're an audio engineer. The caliber of which may yet to be said.

There are good, and there are bad audio engineers. Listeners ears will be the judge of that.

Now, quit being name calling pussies and eat some fucking turkey!

:D

I make excpetions for you
icon14.gif
since you've clearly demonstrated on these forums that you are only in it for the laughs and the digs....not to mention that you already called me names a few times in past threads.

But if you ever wanna talk more serioulsy/respectfully about audio...then that's a different story.

with you? no thanks...I don't respect anything you have to say

I think you're a blowhard with an amazing ability to self own yourself..

carry on..Ill keep giggling :)

If you recorded it, mixed it, and are still able to stand behind the quality of your music. You're an audio engineer. The caliber of which may yet to be said.

There are good, and there are bad audio engineers. Listeners ears will be the judge of that.

Now, quit being name calling pussies and eat some fucking turkey!

:D

Tofurkey for me lol!!

tofurkey1.jpg

You finally lived up to your "clown mofo" image and said something that made me really laugh! :p

Carry on...I'm all broke up... :D

great we amuse each other..perfect harmony

I'm happy, I turned your tears to laughter

LOL, man, this strangely reminds me of Spam and Vienna sausages rolled up into 1 with stuffing. Let us know how that goes down :D

I think Id rather eat the packaging :D

I'm calm, Greg...

It's got nothing to do with "sugarcoating" it.
Even after I pointed out at the onset that you were listening to old, rough mixes...
...you just went on and on making mocking comments and then even resorting to lots of name-calling.
Usually, when people stoop to that...it's 'cuz they have no real substance to their argument.
I'm honestly not sure why you went that route, Greg…?...as you and I have not had a single exchange on these forums prior to that.

I've had many a discussion in the past with fellow musicians who were being helpful and honest, and none sugarcoating their views...BUT...the manner in which those views were presented wasn't rude.
Maybe if you started from a more respectful position and then offered actual positive criticism, we might have had a different exchange. Oh…and being respectful and positive in your critiques is NOT about sugarcoating it….it’s just about NOT being rude.

But the funniest thing in all of this to me was the fact that you WERE going on and on about what was already admitted to as being old, rough, unfinished mixes.
Are you one of those people that tells someone they “missed a spot”…over and over again…
…even when it’s obvious they are only part-way done?

But let’s not rehash anymore. I walked away from that argument…and now it’s followed me here to this thread.
If you want to say you are sorry for the rudeness...fine.
But then don’t “Haha, I really hurt your feelings.” try to gloat because you think you managed to actually do that. :rolleyes:
I’m a big boy…this isn’t the first time I’ve encountered artistic rudeness. It doesn’t hurt my feelings, and it sure doesn’t make me want to change my artistic approach…
…but is it really necessary and a positive way to have a discussion?

And you have a Happy Thanksgiving too….

Summary please.

After 4 shots of tequila.
You know the old joke, Rami?: "I order tequila until I can't pronounce it any more, then I switch to rum."

After a night of agave, "audio engineer" is just too much work to pronounce. I usually just pump my fist and go "Woo woo!" like everybody's favorite engineer, Choo Choo Charlie.

BTW, if you really want to have fun, try pronouncing "Choo Choo Charlie" after a night of tequila shots.

:D.

G.

Last edited:
Back