Asus A7N8X and RME Hamerfall

In Tune Audio

I am currently running a AMD 1700, and using a RME Hammerfall card. I have the best father in law ever, and he's giving me his AMD 2600+. I just need to buy a new mother board, and the A7N8X is what he was using. He always does tonnes of research into stuff, and that was the best board for his setup.

Unfortunetly he does not know music setups, so I need some help. Does anyone have any experience with that combination, will everything run as nice and stable as it currently is. Or do know where I could get some information on good mother boards for audio purposes.

I cannot tell about RME/ A7N8X combo but I have a friend that used to have some amplification issues with his audio setup Terratec/A7N8X and is generally not pleased with stability of his audio setup. I can't say if it's motherboard problem but I did change my mind after I've heard his story and gave up purchase of A7N8X.
I am running Hammerfall card with another great and affordable Nf2 MB, Epox 8RDA+ with no hardware issues of any kind.

Back