ASIO drivers

Pedullist said:
Good to hear, Paul881.

I finally understand what was the root of all your problems.... :)

Yeah, it was that M-audio delta panel tweak....

That and a piss poor memory:(

:D

Softsynths definitely run better on HS2004. There are some interesting tweaks in the Aud.ini that solve lots of problems.

Paul881 said:
Dachay, I had forgotton about the latency slider in the M-panel:eek: (its my age, Lol.):rolleyes:
Hmmmm, that seems to be happening quite frequently Mr. Paul! I thought I was the old and senile one among this crowd. :D

BTW, hope you enjoy Phoenix. This is certainly the time of year to be there. I was there last Feb. and it was around 70oF every day. Not too hard to take.

Just make sure to get out before May. :)

Paul881 said:
Notice I didn't mention the Rugby, Bluesmeister.
Cherish that Webb-Ellis Trophy, Paul. I'm coming over in July to bring it back to its rightful home... :)

I must say I thought it was a wee bit OTT to give everyone even remotely connected to the England team an OBE (or whatever it was). And a knighthood to the coach! Come on! It was a game of Rugby FFS.

But it was, without doubt, THE most exciting final of any game you or I will ever see. But worthy of a knighthood - I think not.

Villa play Man Ure tomorrow in the FA Cup. Lets hope Man Ure get the thrashing they deserve.
So long as it's a good game, I really couldn't give a toss which way it goes. I barrack for sportsmanship and fair play (former Junior Soccer referee, you see). As for Steve Waugh's final test match at the SCG, well, it's not looking too bright at the moment. But never, ever write off the Aussies...

--
BluesMeister

sellthekids said:
I love my quattro It kicks ass

I drive an Audi A6 Quattro and that kicks ass too:D

Bluesmeister, Villa lost 1-2 to the reds:( Good game though but shite result.

Yeah, the Knighthood for Woodward was a bit much but Sir Alf Ramsey was knighted back in 66 so it set a presedence.

The game was spoilt (or made, depending on your point of view) by some outrageous refereeing. The final score flattered to deceive the Aussies. They were roundly thrashed and yet the score didn't reflect that.

But who cares, we won, Wilkinson scored and after everything that the Aussie press said about him plus the jibes from the Aussie coach and the Aussie Captain, it was sweet, very sweet.
It is said that the Aussies are great sportsman but poor sports. So it made the victory all that much sweeter.

Dachay, you must remember that I don't record much from one year to the next so remembering all the tweaks and stuff is very difficult for me.;) :D :rolleyes: The last time I recorded synths was back in February last year:eek: I'll keep taking the tablets though:D :)

Back