ART Pro MPA II and Sterling ST66 Tube Microphone

darnold

Hello! Back again with a couple more goodies that i have decided to part with.

ART Pro MPA II - $200

Many of you will already know what this is. This preamp has been really fun to own and has been one of the more creative and colorful pieces of gear i have owned. I purchased it new a couple of years ago and it has hardly been used. You can see by the pictures it is nearly mint. I havnt even seen a single scratch or even rack scuffing anywhere. It has the stock tubes in them which do a fine job. Im sure putting in some sweet tubes would make this a killer sounding preamp. This preamp give you the option to really drive the tubes and it does so in a nice way. It can really be used as a tool. It can also be really clean depending on how you use it. Another fun option is the impedance control. This has also been fantastic as a DI for guitars especially if you are using amp simulation and want to drive pre-converter.

20130221_181555.jpg

20130221_181628.jpg

Sterling Audio ST66 Tube Microphone - $250

This is also another fun tube item. I have always enjoyed the warmth this mic had and always wished i could have heard it with a good tube upgrade. It is one of my most colorful mics and I wouldnt necessarily part with it except it is not practical for my portability standards. Its not bulky in the studio by any means, but I am packing things to simplicity these days. Like I mentioned it is stock tube and is about 3 years old. I am the original owner and it has been threw very minimal use over the years. It comes with everything original. Shockmount is in great condition and still has the extra bands. The 15pin cable is also in great condition.

20130221_182230.jpg

20130221_182255.jpg

20130221_182307.jpg

Buyer pays shipping and paypal. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow this is getting to be an old thread fast. The Art Preamp is sold.

Any offers on the Sterling ST66???

Back