ARRGH! Pirate Rock "Drunken Pirates Lost on an Island!"

Dogman said:
No, sorry. I can't do that. I will probably have to change my avatar soon....seems faderdouche don't like boobies, and well, he called me stupid. :(
Well they sure distract me and keep me paranoid at work when I'm surfing HR. :)

RAMI said:
Sounds fine to me. Though, considering it's an older drum track, I think I was compressing my snare too much back then. I'm older and more mature now.....Well...Older anyway.:p:p:p

Cool, well then it fits right in with the younger less mature me then :D :D

RAMI said:
I can't AAAARGGGGue with that!!!!

Walk the plank sir!!!! :p

Snake, your sound is so identifiable. A sig sound for sure. Your music goes hand in hand with fun rock n roll, and is always a musical journey, allowing me to surf the seas of fantasies. Thanks for the many smiles. :) :) :)

Rock on ~~~~~~dood :cool: :cool: :cool:

SnakeDog5050 said:
Hey mates, what up!? Here's one cowritten by the rum :D Any comments/suggestions are much appreciated, like how to improve the mix and stuff since I'll try a remix later this week. It's a RAMI drum track, from his website

lyrics, mp3 download, streaming file all here:
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=392607&songid=4422379&content=song

Thanks mates, AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH!!! :)

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hey Snake,

I love the drums in this adventure, are they the Simon Phillips Session Loops?

That Fender Stratocaster is proving to be a favourite pirate tool!...I think that the color of your Strat is that color for a reason,......It is Pirates Blood from a mutiny!!

Very Kool piece of work here SnakeDude,....Your creativeness is awesome!!

Gorty :)

Hey captain kangar00 and Shark Pirate Tr00! Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it. Glad you had fun... it's good to know the fun of making these tunes sometimes tranlates over to the listeners :D

Gort, the drums are played by the much feared Captain RAMI. He pilots his canadian war vessel on the high seas while playing drums with his hook, peg leg, and eye patch. Despite his status he stays away from my weapon of choice now, the strat and clams. He knows the fate of a former captain who tried to cheat to win by using an injury as an excuse to try and get a "HOTTIE" massage :p :p

Everybody thanks for the tips, new mix coming soon :)

Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

SnakeDog5050 said:
He knows the fate of a former captain who tried to cheat to win by using an injury as an excuse to try and get a "HOTTIE" massage :p :p

I don't what you are on about SnakeDude????......... :eek: :D :D :D :D

Gorty said:
I don't what you are on about SnakeDude????......... :eek: :D :D :D :D

Hehe, sorry for the random comment unrelated to anyone on this board or any r00s by the name of Gorty :p :D Hmm, another random comment, there's some parts of my strat that aren't "painted" red yet ;) :p :)

Alrighty guys, I'm liking my new mix much better so far, so I'm going to close the thread until I finish it and walk the plank for now :D

ARRGHH!

Back