Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Id like to see some interviews with the second group.

Why does Fravor explain anothers gun pod footage? Wheres the other team. Because their stories dont mesh up. The object are not the same. Don't behave the same...And it has a pretty clear pattern, straight ahead,

Im looking for the comment from the end of the gofast you tube video. Theres a text comment about the length of pursuit and how it pulls away from the camera. It suggests that is an illusion caused by moving objects infront of a moving camera. I think he was correct. If it was not a glitch.

No. This is incorrect, too. That's not what happened. It's almost like we're not talking about the same thing.
Where is the video that shows it disappearing?

Theres a text comment about the length of pursuit and how it pulls away from the camera. It suggests that is an illusion caused by moving objects infront of a moving camera. They break off. Never a visual although in visual range.

Id like to see some interviews with the second group.

Im looking for the comment from the end of the gofast you tube video. Theres a text comment about the length of pursuit and how it pulls away from the camera. It suggests that is an illusion caused by moving objects infront of a moving camera. I think he was correct. If it was not a glitch.
First off, you're arguing the thing we are talking about doesn't exist and we are way past that point. Secondly, there is in an interview with Fravor and Navy pilot Alex Dietrich. Those interviews are all over this thread along with other pilots being interviewed about other incidents that we have film on. Recorded by the military that have been declassified and released because they had to release them. Fravor and Dietrich are no longer in the military. That's why they are speaking out about this one incident. You're not going to get active duty personnel on record.

The argument isn't the thing we can all see doesn't exist. Again, we are past that point. The discussion is what these things are.

From the BBC:

Last August, the Pentagon established the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force to look into observations of unknown flying aircrafts.

The group's job is to "detect, analyse and catalogue" these events, as well as to "gain insight" into the "nature and origins" of UFOs, the Pentagon said.
A classified version of the group's report was provided to lawmakers earlier this month. Unnamed officials told US media that the report found no evidence of alien activity, but also did not rule it out.
Notably, the task force also reportedly established that the observed UFOs were not secret US military technology.
Officials examined over 120 incidents from the past two decades, including three videos that the Pentagon declassified last year and described as showing "unexplained aerial phenomena".

The Pentagon is saying these things exist and that it's not US technology. For you to be arguing that the things they have already acknowledged as existing don't exist is a waste of time.

As long you provide some video proof I will listen. So show me something that resembles Fravors story..

Waste of time, I totally agree. I can get into a good mystery..But this looks like guys telling stories. Unless you got video.

No you will need to reference the video that goes with the encounter. Go Fast is fravors incident.

9.10 is not the go fast video. Whose encounter clip are you even refering?

I said already that 60 minutes is a montage of clips that are not related to incident.

Do some research.

At 9.10 nothing disappears. It looks to maintain speed and heading. Goes off camera. Thats not disappearing.

Hey, MUTHERFUCKER don't insult me again. I ll be cool and bullshit with you. You challenge me Im gonna eat your lunch.

Go Fast is fravors incident.

9.10 is not the go fast video. Whose encounter clip are you even refering?
THE FUCKING 60 MINUTES CLIP. I have no idea what "Go Fast" video or incident you are even talking about. TAE posted a 60 Minutes clip in the FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD and it's the ONLY video I have been talking about. It's the 2004 Nimitz incident that Fravor was involved in.

Well insulting people will bring out the demons.

That video is a clip added on top of Fravors story. It is not a part of the original go fast UFO video. That is what the second pilots recorded.

To go from a clear day with calm blue water, to up in high altitude on cloudy day, and it is not the same shape. Sure dont look like a tic tac.

Back