Anyone want a website or website makeover for free?

Thanks Danny, looks good. Only thing I'd like you to change is the heading. The company is Bombshed Music, and records is just a subsidiary. It doesn't matter that the other pages are bare. I don't really know what to put there either. I'll have a look for a few things...

Oh ok, I can change that.

Sorry haven't had the internet the past couple days. Router crapped out on me and had to get a new one today. Will be posting the websites soon.

Thanks danny.

Just formatted my hard drive and have been having internet problems but I still have your design. Tonight's Thanksgiving so I'll have it ready tomorrow.

By the way, do you need a place to host your site? My friend has his own hosting plan and can offer it very cheap.

Same to everyone else. Ask for details.

where's my tit job? These manboobs just aint cutting it anymore. GIVE ME A FUCKING MAKEOVER!

If you read my post you'd see that I only do ear jobs. But I can do boobs also. You have to give me more details though or I'm clueless. What size? Big? Round? Slightly droopy? Banana-Rama style? Big nips? Small nips? Quarter sized? Dinner plate sized? Talk to me...

Hell nah, man! Get in line! I was here first!

lol

Julian was actually the 2nd to respond. I'm working on his now (about to send Pandamonk his updated site). I can do yours and Julians at the same time. Next, I have Terra's boob job, that shouldn't take too long.

Check your PMs. :)

If you read my post you'd see that I only do ear jobs. But I can do boobs also. You have to give me more details though or I'm clueless. What size? Big? Round? Slightly droopy? Banana-Rama style? Big nips? Small nips? Quarter sized? Dinner plate sized? Talk to me...

okay...we can make this work... let's just conceptualize here. Imagine a banana... only with a nipple at the end... and lets make the ends thicker tenfold than where it shall be connected to my body... Let's make them a double Z cup and I want them to hang low and smack my pecker about when I walk around without a shirt on. It's a bit like titty-fucking, only without the second party involved. Let's make them fairly soft so that they can pound my sausage like two 90 year old saggy testicles. The nipples should be quite large and appear to be "nipping out" at all times (THIS IS IMPORTANT) I'd like one brown and the other a nice pinkish colour. and I would prefer to have them pierced with diamond studs if you could recommend a reputable piercer. I know this isn't ears, but come on, this is the 21st century. Get with it.

okay...we can make this work... let's just conceptualize here. Imagine a banana... only with a nipple at the end... and lets make the ends thicker tenfold than where it shall be connected to my body... Let's make them a double Z cup and I want them to hang low and smack my pecker about when I walk around without a shirt on. It's a bit like titty-fucking, only without the second party involved. Let's make them fairly soft so that they can pound my sausage like two 90 year old saggy testicles. The nipples should be quite large and appear to be "nipping out" at all times (THIS IS IMPORTANT) I'd like one brown and the other a nice pinkish colour. and I would prefer to have them pierced with diamond studs if you could recommend a reputable piercer. I know this isn't ears, but come on, this is the 21st century. Get with it.

Sounds good except the different nip colors. Are yours brown? Or already pinkish? You may have to find a donor for the other one. I can swap nips that's not even a problem. But you will need to find a nip donor.

Sorry pandamonk, had to format my drive and put all my old stuff back on here. I'm also applying for a good job so I've been real busy working on my resume & a portfolio.

I'll send you the update today or early tomorrow. I am also finishing Julian's site.

But I need to have my resume & portfolio done by tomorrow, so that's why I've been real busy the past few days.

Hi, Danny!

First of all, nice work on the websites. I don't actually need a site made for me as I also do web design (then again, my personal site has been blank with a "coming soon" tag for about three years now due to time... or lack of, more appropriately)

Anyway, I just wanted to ask what you're using as a music player on your site? (Or were using, they don't seem to be working at the moment.)

I purchased a license for the "Wimpy player" a few years ago, but never got around to using it and am no longer eligible for upgrades. Oh well. I figure there are probably plenty of free alternatives now. Besides, I didn't like having to pay for a product and *still* having visitors to my site see someone else's "Wimpy" logo appear before being able to listen to my music. Maybe I'm weird, I don't mind paying for the use of a product, but it just seemed like I paid to advertise for someone else's product as well.

Thanks!

(Maybe I'll post this as a thread, I can't seem to find anywhere it may have asked before using the search button...)

oh shit! You just wanted that one thing changed right? I'll send it late tonight when I get back on my computer.

Hi, Danny!

First of all, nice work on the websites. I don't actually need a site made for me as I also do web design (then again, my personal site has been blank with a "coming soon" tag for about three years now due to time... or lack of, more appropriately)

Anyway, I just wanted to ask what you're using as a music player on your site? (Or were using, they don't seem to be working at the moment.)

I purchased a license for the "Wimpy player" a few years ago, but never got around to using it and am no longer eligible for upgrades. Oh well. I figure there are probably plenty of free alternatives now. Besides, I didn't like having to pay for a product and *still* having visitors to my site see someone else's "Wimpy" logo appear before being able to listen to my music. Maybe I'm weird, I don't mind paying for the use of a product, but it just seemed like I paid to advertise for someone else's product as well.

Thanks!

(Maybe I'll post this as a thread, I can't seem to find anywhere it may have asked before using the search button...)

There is a free customizable flash player that I used on my old site. When I get back on my computer I'll try to dig it up. :)

You can design the buttons and images and stuff in Photoshop or some other image editor, and edit the skin/theme file. It's the only free one like that I could find.

Back