Anyone on Oahu?

pipelineaudio

I'm starting my next set of drum samples tonite, and on thru the week. This is a good chance to learn all about micing techniques and drum tuning. Let me know if you are interested. Easiest way to get a hold of me is pipeline audio on facebook

"Cold called?" What are you doing- selling magazine subscriptions??? :D Most folks here would probably not mind if you sent them an email or message saying "I'm on Oahu, too, wanna play music together?

They would mind it less than reading 3 identical posts in the same forum asking the same question!

I could still use some help today, lots of drum samples and drum tuning, plus you'll learn a lot about mic placement and room acoustics. Let me know, or forever hold your whining about never getting to use good gear or having a chance to learn

I could still use some help today, lots of drum samples and drum tuning, plus you'll learn a lot about mic placement and room acoustics. Let me know, or forever hold your whining about never getting to use good gear or having a chance to learn

I can only think of one other person close to your area and he is on the main Island and hasn't posted here in a year.

Wait a minute your location says Phoenix AZ did you move?

I lived on Oahu many many years ago.... Kapiolani and Date. Not that that's going to help you now. :p

Back