Anyone have info about Siel MDP-40 or Suzuki RMP-40 Drum Machine / Synth?

joshua7799

Help!

I'm trying to get information about a SIEL MDP-40 Midi Drum Machine and synthesizer. Does anyone have experience with this Drum Machine and synthesizer?

I saw one on ebay today -- the price is $28 and the auction ends in about 9 hours (Aug 21st, 2011) , so I get the feeling that it is going to go real cheap. I want to bid but I don't know much about this drum machine/synth other than some adverts for it on the net.

The seller says that it is the same model as a Suzuki RMP-40. The item is listed as new/unused. It looks brand new.It does looks brand new and it's in the box, and the seller has 100% feedback. The seller says it's from the 1990s.

The adverts that I saw on the net say that is is an italian made machine from the 1980s. Does anyone have information about this drum machine/synthesizer?? Is it any good or is it cheap junk?

I emailed the seller and he told me that shipping to England is $43. The ebay item number is 190565230132.

As I said the auction ends today - 21st Aug in about 9 hours, so I am desperate for recommendations. I want to bid, but I'm not sure since mailing costs are something that I need to factor into the price.

Any recommendations please email me at josch799@yahoo.com
Thanks

Help!

I'm trying to get information about a SIEL MDP-40 Midi Drum Machine and synthesizer. Does anyone have experience with this Drum Machine and synthesizer?

I saw one on ebay today -- the price is $28 and the auction ends in about 9 hours (Aug 21st, 2011) , so I get the feeling that it is going to go real cheap. I want to bid but I don't know much about this drum machine/synth other than some adverts for it on the net.

The seller says that it is the same model as a Suzuki RMP-40. The item is listed as new/unused. It looks brand new.It does looks brand new and it's in the box, and the seller has 100% feedback. The seller says it's from the 1990s.

The adverts that I saw on the net say that is is an italian made machine from the 1980s. Does anyone have information about this drum machine/synthesizer?? Is it any good or is it cheap junk?

I emailed the seller and he told me that shipping to England is $43. The ebay item number is 190565230132.

As I said the auction ends today - 21st Aug in about 9 hours, so I am desperate for recommendations. I want to bid, but I'm not sure since mailing costs are something that I need to factor into the price.

Any recommendations please email me at josch799@yahoo.com
Thanks
Yes. I used one of those in the mid-eighties with my band. At the time was called Four Bit Band, and we were a sixties generalistic tribute band, wuite successful. I used the pedals to trigger start/stop, and rhytm changes, sometimes also with the fingers, while playing other keyboards.
What do you need to know?

Yes. I used one of those in the mid-eighties with my band. At the time was called Four Bit Band, and we were a sixties generalistic tribute band, wuite successful. I used the pedals to trigger start/stop, and rhytm changes, sometimes also with the fingers, while playing other keyboards.
What do you need to know?

Rocket, I think Joshua either got his answer back in 2011 or just gave up ! That OP was their only appearance.

Back