Any help? This one means a lot to me.

Marcadiablo

Still a newbie
Hey guys. A little over a month ago, my brother in law passed away in a car accident. He was a great guy. I loved him dearly. He was only a kid (24 years old), a couple of months away from becoming a lawyer. Aside from everything he was one of the best pianist that i have ever seen. Its still a shock to all of us, but specially to his family who hasn't really recovered one bit from this. I felt the urge to write something and this is what came out. It a song like if he was the one playing it, saying goodbye to their family. Its really hard for me to sing this song but I would like to present it to the family as a tribute to him and as saying that everything (including him) will be okay.

What I'm looking here is for someone to play a piano part to substitute the scratch guitar that i did (badly played). :) maybe also an acoustic guitar. I would be forever grateful for that. I didn't use a metronome for this so is really free style. I wanted to capture the moment. Thanks, my friends.

Lyrics. (translated from Spanish)

Here I am
Please cry no more
I'm sorry I went that way
I didn't had any option
My piano will always play
In heavens orchestra

Don't worry about me
I'm OK
Clouds are pretty
Angels protect me
Don't worry about me
I'm OK
I'm better here
Here it doesn't hurt.

Mom and dad
please don't suffer no more
Im alway with you
That how's its going to be
Please tell grandma
to bless me.

Don't worry about me
I'm OK
Clouds are pretty
Angels protect me
Don't worry about me
I'm OK
I'm better here
Here it doesn't hurt.

Little sister you are not alone
I'll be always with you
You can talk to me
I'll always be listening

Don't worry about me
I'm OK
Clouds are pretty
Angel protect me
Don't worry about me
I'm OK
I'm better here
Here it doesn't hurt.

Wow, that's heavy. Sorry about your bro-in-law. I'm no piano player and rarely touch my acoustic, but if you need my help for anything, just ask man.

My heart bleeds for you Alex, especially on this very meaningful day for me...

the song is beautiful and I hope you manage to make a complete piece out of it. Instead of playing piano or acoustic, why don't you try a a clean electric with just a slight touch of gain? That would be more your style, I think. You're an accomplished musician enough and I'm sure you're able to play the right stuff. Of course that doesn't mean we won't help you do it. Don't know if I'm that good at recording acoustics, I've heard guys here like Chris Harris for example, who are real experts at doing that, so I hope one of them helps you out. But if there's anything I can do just tell me.

Joe :)

I might be able to put up a piano part. I won't be great, but I can try. PM sent.

Cheers,

Wow, that's heavy. Sorry about your bro-in-law. I'm no piano player and rarely touch my acoustic, but if you need my help for anything, just ask man.
Thanks man. Do what you can, my friend. You know your collaboration is always welcomed. :)

My heart bleeds for you Alex, especially on this very meaningful day for me...

the song is beautiful and I hope you manage to make a complete piece out of it. Instead of playing piano or acoustic, why don't you try a a clean electric with just a slight touch of gain? That would be more your style, I think. You're an accomplished musician enough and I'm sure you're able to play the right stuff. Of course that doesn't mean we won't help you do it. Don't know if I'm that good at recording acoustics, I've heard guys here like Chris Harris for example, who are real experts at doing that, so I hope one of them helps you out. But if there's anything I can do just tell me.

Joe :)

Thanks, Joe. That was one of the ideas. Could work. I'll try it. I though about the piano since he was a pianist, I wanted to do something special in that line. But not a bad idea at all. I know this day is a pretty difficult one for you, but my prayers goes to you and you dad. Un abrazo, hermano. Thanks, bud.

Marcadiablo - What a terrible tragedy. So sorry to hear about your loss. Your song is both a great tribute and a wonderful piece of music. Love it.

So many heartfelt stories from people on this board. I hope your family finds the strength to keep on going after such a tragic loss.

You wrote a very beautiful song. I can't stop playing it! The strings add a wonderful touch.

Dale Señor el descanso eterno.
Brille para él la luz perpetua.
Descanse en paz.

Last edited:
So many heartfelt stories from people on this board. I hope your family finds the strength to keep on going after such a tragic loss.

You wrote a very beautiful song. I can't stop playing it! The strings add a wonderful touch.

Dale Señor el descanso eterno.
Brille para él la luz perpetua.
Descanse en paz.

Gracias por esas palabras. Thank you for those words. :o

Very sorry for your loss....I think the family will be really touched by the lyrics. I like the melody of the vocal, I think this will sound great with piano as you envision.

and I got a piano part up there now too. even has a little solo at the end

let me know

everything needs touching up but I just put it up so you can get the idea

Last edited:
Back