Android_magnetic_silver_disc

theblackBay

Mean average best idiot..
anyone interested in hearing it?

it's a song i want to post up here for listening.

it's written from the past but is set in the future about a Robert millner, whom gets a visit from the "survey androids" which are sent to peoples houses sometimes when they have a running incidences of unauthorised thoughts or thinking.

so the one part of the conversation (i.e Roberts) become the lyrics as he is answering the android whom happens to completely appear human, and female and fairly attractive.

I’ll probably be finished with it definitely by 2036 or before. so I’ll post it up sometime before 2036 ok?

I’ll put it on this thread.

I just mention it because, I’m not sure about the bass it’s a new design I’m trying and stuff ok.
thanks if you listen or comment.

sorry Greg L

it's rather not finished.

but as you can see i'm working through the night ... what time is it there?

what you been up to? i'm going to listen to your song, but i was having trouble with my net it's appears fixed now so i'm going t0 do it before sleeping and comment in the "morning"(when i wake).

i was a bit hesitant at first thinking the song might have been written about me, as it follows exactly my life up to this point, almost in intimate details.

it's rather not finished.

but as you can see i'm working through the night ... what time is it there?

what you been up to? i'm going to listen to your song, but i was having trouble with my net it's appears fixed now so i'm going t0 do it before sleeping and comment in the "morning"(when i wake).

i was a bit hesitant at first thinking the song might have been written about me, as it follows exactly my life up to this point, almost in intimate details.
You're a girl....or a guy that sucks dick for drugs? :D

that track is punken!

nice

oh sure there are minor detail that aren't the same but like i said.!

Post what you have as an "in progress" piece.
Androids lips & android hips
The faintest creak when the back bone slips
Android eyes and androids sighs
A pneumatic delight between android thighs?

Back