Analog Synth Solo Wanted!!

Vagodeoz

One-Man-Band
I already posted on the guitar section and invitation for some people to record a couple of guitar solos for my upcoming cd.
I love Analog Synth solos, and I don't think any Symphonic Black Metal band has ever used one, so I was thinking.. hell... why not?
So if there is any talent out there that would like to share their skills, it would be great! :)
Anyone up for the challenge?

Pd: It doesn't have to be recorded with a moog (even though I would love it).:p
If you have a VST simulator of analog synth and a midi controller, that would also do the trick.... as long as it sounds convincing...

I already posted on the guitar section and invitation for some people to record a couple of guitar solos for my upcoming cd.
I love Analog Synth solos, and I don't think any Symphonic Black Metal band has ever used one, so I was thinking.. hell... why not?
So if there is any talent out there that would like to share their skills, it would be great! :)
Anyone up for the challenge?

Pd: It doesn't have to be recorded with a moog (even though I would love it).:p
If you have a VST simulator of analog synth and a midi controller, that would also do the trick.... as long as it sounds convincing...
I have programed very good analog mono synth on my Motif and TR61. Send me a .wav of your song :)

Is it solo or background?

Great! Thanks! :)
I want a solo, but could you please send me your solo first?
It's not that I don't trust your skills, but I want to hear what kind of sound it is, to decide in which song and which part I'm going to use it.
I only know that I want an analog synth solo somehwere in the record, I just don't know where.... yet. :-/

I could let you listen to two examples of analog synth at my MySpace page:

www.myspace.com/bennyrillo

There's an instrumental called "Symphony for Synth" (Motif Classic Used) with strait up mono synth and the other song is called "Gonna Miss My Flight" (KORG TR used) where I rip it at the end.

Check out those two examples and let me know what you think :)

Wow! very nice playing! :eek:
I was just listening Symphony for the synth, and very nice warm analog sound! :) However it would be great if you could record it also in midi, so I can try some different sounds. The one you used sounds great but I'm not really sure if it's going to fit the band's sound. I might need something a little more agressive, so it would be nice to have some alternatives. But if you can't do it, that's great too.
Your music is great! It's not exactly my favorite kind of music, but that's certainly the kind of fast-as-hell-keyboard-hero playing I'm looking for :)
I hope you are ready to play over chord progressions waaaaaaaay more evil than those :p
I'll post the song soon ok? right now I'm having some serious internet issues.

Pd: I just decided your song and part. It's called "Quetzalcoatl", and it's about the spanish conquest over the aztecs.:cool:

Back