America Rejects Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that people could mail in dodgy votes, print some off to suit, switch votes, or do anything to alter the voting in of the most powerful President of the most powerful nation in the world is farcical.

None of those things actually happened. You are being lied to.

Look at the actual facts and the actual evidence: Trump and his allies have filed over 28 lawsuits, and in those lawsuits they have proven ZERO cases of voter fraud in a court of law.

Look at the actual facts and the actual evidence: Trump and his allies have filed over 28 lawsuits, and in those lawsuits they have proven ZERO cases of voter fraud in a court of law.

Some of the, by judges HE’s appointed we should add.

As far as I had seen they havent been in a court of law yet just rejected by the odd judge which they wanted or so they said so it could go to the supreme court.

So in fact with your statement of ......... proven ZERO cases of voter fraud in a court of law...........is as much a bending of the truth as what you accuse the people making claims of isnt it?

Also just because something hasnt been proven in a court of law does not mean it didnt happen especially when the claim or offence hasnt been before a jury or those who decide if it is true or not.

As far as I had seen they havent been in a court of law yet just rejected by the odd judge which they wanted or so they said so it could go to the supreme court.

Trump wants to lose his court cases - that's your theory?

So in fact with your statement of ......... proven ZERO cases of voter fraud in a court of law...........is as much a bending of the truth as what you accuse the people making claims of isnt it?

No.

Trump wants to lose his court cases - that's your theory?

No.

I dont have theories. I watch and observe and make my mind up on that.

One thing I never do is listen to activists who go around the internet believing that they can convince people to their way of thinking.

Let them carry on because it doesnt work. I think your own elections have proven that because of all the propaganda and censureship it still didnt stop at least or even more than half of your population from believing what they wanted to.

The rest of the world just thinks Americans are crazy.

Heres one but there are several. You go to the hearings and give them your insider knowledge......... Dominion Contractor Drops a HUGE testimony in front of MI Senate Committee on Oversight - YouTube

Michigan Judge Timothy Kenny said:
Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits. There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.

Michigan Judge Denies Injunction in Detroit Election Lawsuit | Law & Crime

To be honest no matter who you vote for there shouldnt be any fraud at all because that is a direct attack on every persons freedom. A free vote is the only thing given to you that others cannot take away. If fraud is committed then your vote is meaningless and you do not have freedom or democracy.

I would have thought you would be totally against any voting fraud?

That's an unreasonable standard. A few cases of fraud don't invalidate the whole system, especially if it's far below the number needed to change the outcome. But it does happen on occasion. For example...

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

That's an unreasonable standard. A few cases of fraud don't invalidate the whole system, especially if it's far below the number needed to change the outcome. But it does happen on occasion. For example...

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

So you how much fraud is going on then? Great to be so informed. Voter fraud is only done for one reason and that is to swing the election one way or the other. People dont do it for any other reason. If its going on then obviously those involved must know they can make a difference. So basically it must be 'big enough'. Otherwise they wouldnt even bother.

So you how much fraud is going on then? Great to be so informed. Voter fraud is only done for one reason and that is to swing the election one way or the other. People dont do it for any other reason. If its going on then obviously those involved must know they can make a difference. So basically it must be 'big enough'. Otherwise they wouldnt even bother.

You keep saying you’ve seen and heard things but you’ve provided us with nothing. Post sources, please.

By that "logic" it wouldn't be worth voting in the first place if they didn't think their one vote made a difference.

Why be in an argument if you refuse to or cannot support your side of the argument with facts? Telling me that I need to go find your proof is futile.

Trump lost, people. This is ridiculous.

No he didn’t. This election is contested. It’s not over yet.
Besides, the media, by calling an election for their ‘preferred’ candidate, carries no authority over the outcome of an election.

To all you Biden supporters, you know damn well that if the tables were flipped you’d fight it like crazy.

Hilary publicly said Biden should not concede under ANY circumstances. That was a public call to arms of the Democrats, left, Biden supporters whatever you want to call them.

You know if the situation was reversed, you’d be fighting tooth and nail. I would imagine Antifa and BLM would be out burning and destroying shit as well.

No it’s NOT over. Let the process go on.

No he didn’t. This election is contested. It’s not over yet.
Besides, the media, by calling an election for their ‘preferred’ candidate, carries no authority over the outcome of an election.

To all you Biden supporters, you know damn well that if the tables were flipped you’d fight it like crazy.

Hilary publicly said Biden should not concede under ANY circumstances. That was a public call to arms of the Democrats, left, Biden supporters whatever you want to call them.

You know if the situation was reversed, you’d be fighting tooth and nail. I would imagine Antifa and BLM would be out burning and destroying shit as well.

No it’s NOT over. Let the process go on.

From someone who does not generally vote for Democrats: Yeah. It's over, and Trump lost. He didn't lose bigly, but he didn't win. The lawsuits aren't going anywhere, and whatever possibility existed of Trump leaving office with some kind of dignity is pretty much gone.

From someone who does not generally vote for Democrats: Yeah. It's over, and Trump lost. He didn't lose bigly, but he didn't win. The lawsuits aren't going anywhere, and whatever possibility existed of Trump leaving office with some kind of dignity is pretty much gone.

We shall see.:)
And for the record. I’m not a Trump fanboy. There are things I like, but things I ferociously disagree with.
The only candidate I’ve fully supported and could get behind has been Ron Paul. So that gives you an idea of my political leanings.

Speaking of record..... I’m a big fan of your first album. it’s great music in my opinion. Disagreement in no way colors that.
:)

We shall see.:)
And for the record. I’m not a Trump fanboy. There are things I like, but things I ferociously disagree with.
The only candidate I’ve fully supported and could get behind has been Ron Paul. So that gives you an idea of my political leanings.

Speaking of record..... I’m a big fan of your first album. it’s great music in my opinion. Disagreement in no way colors that.
:)

The links in his signature is not working for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back