Am I the only one...

theD1CKENS

*insert clever title here
...excited about football season? it started today, yanno

-Alabama looks great...so far
-poor ole Auburn might need to hang it up this year, and focus on next years starters
-Michigan(my hometown) looks good enough to beat Ohio State, and that's all that matters
-Detroit Lions spanked the invincible Patriots in the preseason. I'm hopeful

Sorry Dickens - I got no love for the football - I just don't give a damn.

Where in Alabama are you?

You're guessing correctly, with unerring accuracy. I'm not even excited about the 'real' football season ! :D

The football season is peaking over where I am... World Cup Rugby about to start, and finals for the Australian Footall League and National Rugby League comps....

Good times ahead... I'd better get some more beer in!

Soccer? Not interested. Gridiron - doesn't do it for me either - too much padding, too much stopping...

No love for football? Ah man, I need to re assess our friendship now.............JK :)

LOL - People are always trying to talk to me about sport, I'm like yeah that sounds great... I dunno I guess I just doesn't do anything for me :p I played a lot of sports when I was younger, well until I discovered chicks, drugs and booze. I go to games periodically, that is pretty fun - mostly baseball games. But sports on TV... forget about it. Probably attributed to my teenage punk rock years, I am anti-establishment. :laughings::laughings::laughings:

I should prolly get in to rugby. The college kids here take it pretty seriously, tickets to the games would be $10 or less, and I could walk there.

I'm not into NFL as much as I used to be. But I still enjoy the season for an excuse not to work on Sundays. :D

LOL - People are always trying to talk to me about sport, I'm like yeah that sounds great... I dunno I guess I just doesn't do anything for me :p I played a lot of sports when I was younger, well until I discovered chicks, drugs and booze. I go to games periodically, that is pretty fun - mostly baseball games. But sports on TV... forget about it. Probably attributed to my teenage punk rock years, I am anti-establishment. :laughings::laughings::laughings:

Wes ..... you just need to discover tailgate parties!!!

Back