All new rig.....

bubinski

Sold my Ampeg BR 100 rocket cause the places I play at are so small its about 2' from my knees..got a fender 150 bassman tiltback...Also have been playin the same homemade bass for 20 years..retired it and got a '51 P- bass reissue......sweet.....see attached photos of my home made tele longhorn with joe barden and 67 gibson humbucker...

Attachments

• 000_0080.JPG
    000_0080.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
Got the amp today.....SWEET.....Should have the new bass monday. I had a '73 ( might a been a '72 ) tele bass reissue before and I still be kickin myself in the ass for gettin rid of it......Should be layin down some serious bottom next week......

Now that I thinks about it, I had 6 or 7 years ago a fender tilt back 12" bass amp but I think it was 60 watts.....still kicked ass in the small shithole gigs I play here in Montana........( Hey ....know any Merle Haggard )......sure....'Ya dick got any crusty shit on the end of it ????

bubinski said:
EZ.....love your avatar but did buckwheat have blue eyes as in your signature....????
I'm whiter than rice. I like my avatar because I can call unsuspecting people rascists during heated political debates, even when the topic has nothing to do with race. It changes the coarse of the coversation instantly, which is good because I hate talkin' politics and love to piss people off!

Back