Alesis SR-16 sys-ex files available?

Neptune

Speaking of the SR-16. I have a file of user patterns that I got years ago from some place called Sound Source. Is there any other source for new patterns for the SR-16??

Yo Neptune: [ I'm Aquarius ]

As mentioned in another post, try the Boss 770 and you will be moving forward in technology and cool sounds and cool drum patches.

Also, if you like to take the time, you can, of course, program the hell out of any box; but, since I have a dormant SR16 sitting next to my Boss 770, I like the Boss.

I just haven't had time to take the SR16 down to my dungeon of storage; quite a collections of stuff down there.

Green Hornet

OK, Green Hornet - you got me thinking. I've looked at the info on the DR-770. Tell me about the 4 Bass sounds. Does that mean you can use a sequencer to play back a Bass track thru the DR-770? Also, I'm very interested in the "World" patterns. Do they sound ethnic without sounding Latin? I see that Latin is listed seperately from World patterns, so they must be different. Can it be played as a drum module with a sequencer? How user-friendly are the pads on the DR-770? I know on the Alesis SR-16 you really have to whack the pads hard to get a decent level out of them. Any info would be appreciated.

Back