Again, Guitar Center Oktavas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again.

REGEBRO:
I have pointed out several times that you simply do not understand English.

It is a FACT that you have insisted many times that I am accusing someone of lying.
It is also a FACT that I have specifically stated I am not, and explained the distinction between "skeptical" and "disbelief".
It is a also FACT that and *even the alleged victim* of my accusation has posted here and agreed with me that I am NOT calling him a liar.
SO:
At first, I noticed the FACT that you were from Sweden, and thought that maybe you simply don't understand the proper use of English, and don't understand concepts like "connotation" of words.
But the FACT that you continue with this line of reasoning merely further corroborates the FACT that you are either mentally defective, or an asshole.....or both. The evidence is mounting for the final category.

Luckily, I will remain *skeptical* that anyone could actually be such a dickhead-moron. Please provide further FACTUAL evidence that you are merely one or the other.

Again, thanks for helping me clarify the facts.
See you at the Vassaloppet, again, next year !

Rick
(PS: In English, "dickhead-moron" carries the connotation of a person with very low intelligence and ethical conduct, even though in literally means someone who has the intelligence equivalent to that within the head of his own penis,,,which is none.)

I asked you to read my posts. Do that. If there is something you don't understand, ask me, and I will explain.

Regebro - you're both a couple of ding dong danglewads.

"You *claim* to be Catholic. Yet the FACTUAL evidence is that you say "Dammit" (In direct violation of a Commandment). Is there any way you can corroborate your claim ? Is there an authorized representative of the Catholic Church willing to corroborate your "story" in publicly published documents? I *suspect* you may be working for the Oktavian Cult. They worship a mysterious entity
known only as "Mike". (Albeit a Holy Trinity of: "Mike the Omni", "Mike the Cardioid" and "Mike the HyperCardioid") Just a warning "Mr. FogArtypants" (or whatever your name REALLY is), I won't let go of this until the FULL STORY IS TOLD !"

Axis - LOL - yer a ding dong danglewad, but at least yer a clever, funny DDD. :D Do you think we'll ever witness the creation of schools, convents, orphanages with names like "Our Lady of the Hypercardioid Contraption"?

I look forward to many informative, interesting posts of universal concern from the both of youse.

And Axis and Regebro, you're both saying the same thingg everytime. Axis- you are being an asshole. Regebro- he won't ever understand that, most assholes go through life being blissfully unaware of their condition. So just drop it.

JGofarty

And Axis and Regebro, you're both saying the same thingg everytime. Axis- you are being an asshole.

Wrong again. I am saying something completely different this time. I am saying that YOU are an asshole.

most assholes go through life being blissfully unaware of their condition.

I will say "I love irony !", again though.

Looks like a friendly attempt at humor just didn't work with you. So piss off you worthless asshole.

"I will say "I love irony !", again though."

"Looks like a friendly attempt at humor just didn't work with you. So piss off you worthless asshole."

i·ro·ny (r-n, r-)
n., pl. i·ro·nies.
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.

What I said may be hypocritical, but I fail to see how it is ironic. Apparently you are in league with Alanis Morrisette and the club of those who missue the work ironic. And I refuse to stoop to the fifth grade use of the word "piss" instead of actual intellectual comments. Well, at least you aren't pissing on me. When I say you are an asshole, that is exactly what I am referring too. You insult people whoe are merely trying to have a simple debate.

Check It Out !

Sorry, GoFarty, you should have actually looked it up. You conveniently left out the third common usage meaning:

From Miriam Webster: (check it yourself !)
http://www.m-w.com/

irony:
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play

The irony is the incongruity between the expected result of indicating that I am an asshole, and the actual result of proving that you are an asshole.
Any neutrally observing audience to this line of threads understands this, but unfortunately, since you are also a MORON, you are incapable of understanding.

PS: Looking things up in an on-line dictionary is yet ANOTHER way to corroborate FACTUAL information, rather than just relying on unsubstaniated opinion by arrogant, idiot-assholes. Hope you can learn something.

Look, I could care less about this debate on the mics. I'm not looking at them, I never have, I never will. So don't tell me about the factual crap, I already said I agreed with you on that one. And I fail to see how I "proved" that I am an asshole. And where do you think I got that definition dumbass. And there were no "events" here.

Save your dignity while there is still a shred left !

Your own words:

So don't tell me about the factual crap,

I guess that says it all ! :)

And I fail to see how I "proved" that I am an asshole.

Assholes commonly go through life, blissfully unaware that they are assholes.

And where do you think I got that definition dumbass.

So you either deliberately quoted it incompletely to serve your personal agenda (asshole), or you left it out because you didn't understand it (moron)....or both.

You should just let it drop, dude. You aren't intellectually equipped for these types of exchanges. :)

You still have yet to show why I am an asshole. Maybe its your own unfounded and flawed opinion. You are an arrogant, obnoxious, immature asshole. And with that, I will do what most intelligent people seem to have done: quit this inane insult-fest.

The Axis: I read and understood...

Obviously not. Try again. And this time tell me what you don't understand.

JFogarty: he won't ever understand that

Yeah, but you know, I just never ever give up hope. I alwys tend to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Endlessly positive I always think "If I just could make him THINK."

Too Easy, Guys....

You still have yet to show why I am an asshole.
Your posts have done that for me. :)

"If I just could make him THINK."
You have made me think you are an asshole. :)

This is too easy ! Even the two of you can't come up with anything valid...or even funny !
Can we get someone else in here to save these pathetic lightweights from embarrassing themselves beyond recovery ?

I've Decided

I've decided to close this thread for obvious reason. I was hoping I wasn't going to need to do this as a few times, it looked as if it was going to end on a positive note by itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back