Adobe Audition---->CEP??

SOUND DIAGNOSIS

Is a SESSION file in Adobe Audition and all that goes with it compatable with CEP 2.0? I need to know this info A.S.A.P. and I appreciate any help. A "friend" wants me to send over an entire session on CD and he has CEP 2.0. This "friend" is a VIP. Thanks in advance! ---Lee

Is a SESSION file in Adobe Audition and all that goes with it compatable with CEP 2.0?
Yep. Sure is. Same format (.ses).
A "friend" wants me to send over an entire session on CD and he has CEP 2.0. This "friend" is a VIP.
Yeh it will work. The multitrack session files are exactly format just with different logos (adobe and CEP).

Tukkis:)

Tukkis said:
Yep. Sure is. Same format (.ses).

Yeh it will work. The multitrack session files are exactly format just with different logos (adobe and CEP).

Tukkis:)

Sounds good Tukkis....BUT.....why can't I open an AA session in CEP 2.1 on my computer? Is CEP it not expected to be able to open Audition files on the same machine? I am still unable to open an AA session on my CEP 2.1. What goes on here? Thanks. :) ---Lee

What error is it giving you?

That's odd because it works the other way (CEP sessions in Audition)

Tukkis

Tukkis said:
What error is it giving you?

That's odd because it works the other way (CEP sessions in Audition)

Tukkis

Yup....easy to open CEP files in AA......BUT....try it the other way around. I don't get an "official" error. I get a message "interpret sample format as" prior to loading the file which has no data once it appears in my multitrack. I already tried to open a recent session file that was made on AA last week. One wave loaded correctly (a wave from a freq. splitted file), and the others didn't load right away. "Interpret sample format as" prompt came up before I could load up the files (with 32 bit, etc selected)...which has all the correct parameters, but did not load except for a sliver of green in the trackfield. Don't know what's up with that. Why the 2 other freq split files didn't load as well as the pre-master and master is beyond me. They have EXACTLY the same parameters as the file that loaded correctly! This is why I am concerned about sending a data CD session file to my friend that will be unreadable by his 2.0 or 2.1 version. I am trying to convey this problem as best as I can> hope I am not confusing you! THanks, dude! ----Lee

Back