adjust volume adobe audition windows 10 pro

mcuniberti

I used to be able to use my little speaker icon on my windows DELL pc located on the bar below my screen and Adobe audition would keep playing. Now my idiot tech messed with it and every time I hit the speaker icon to scroll right or left (the slider bar) ADOBE AUDITION stops playing My AUDACITY program still allows me to adjust volume and keeps playing but my tech messed with AUDITION and now ADOBE AUDITION stops playing I CAN then adjust the volume and press PLAY again in AUDITION and the new volume level is accomplished but now IT ALSO starts at the beginning. I am sure my tech hit some option button somewhere in audition but doesnt know what I have version AUDITION 3.0 THANKS IN ADVANCE
MARC
KVMR FM RADIO
NEVADA COUNTY CALIFORNIA

Hmmm. Maybe try this (and if it doesn't work, easy to undo to try something else)

Edit > Audio Hardware Setup

If the "Release ASIO Driver in Background" box is ticked, untick it, and if UNticked, then tick it. Either way, click OK and Save.

Either way, easy to "undo" so no harm-no foul if that's not it. At least that's the first thing I'd try.

Hmmm. Maybe try this (and if it doesn't work, easy to undo to try something else)

Edit > Audio Hardware Setup

If the "Release ASIO Driver in Background" box is ticked, untick it, and if UNticked, then tick it. Either way, click OK and Save.

Either way, easy to "undo" so no harm-no foul if that's not it. At least that's the first thing I'd try.
dude you rocked it it was checked i unchecked it and it worked my tech didnt even know where to start THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Marc KVMR FM and HOST MONEY MATTERS RADIO on 67 stations nationwide

Back